Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Metal shotgun

• 26-09-2019 11:05pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,846 ✭✭✭

I’m on the lookout for a metal shotgun. No cheap plastic ones please. Working or non work I don’t mind as it’s for a prop for a mate.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,964 ✭✭✭Seller159

Iv got a swan off spring full metal real wood shot gun with one metal mag ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 465 ✭✭CWhite11

I have a TM M870 for sale. Doesn’t work as it needs a new valve internally but certainly looks the business. Pics are here https://imgur.com/a/XpH8dF4
    Let me know what ya think.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,846 ✭✭✭Ebr sniper

Seller159 wrote: »
    Iv got a swan off spring full metal real wood shot gun with one metal mag ?

Sorry buddy just not what I’m after.

CWhite11 wrote: »
    I have a TM M870 for sale. Doesn’t work as it needs a new valve internally but certainly looks the business. Pics are here https://imgur.com/a/XpH8dF4
    Let me know what ya think.

That looks the business. How much you looking for it?

Hey pal I’m looking for around €300 for it with all the accessories shown. I’ll knock it down to €275 due to it not working anymore

• Advertisement

Hey pal I’m looking for around €300 for it with all the accessories shown. I’ll knock it down to €275 due to it not working anymore

What exactly is wrong with it?

It’s not holding gas. The internal valve is stock TM and just needs to be replaced. Fairly certain that this is the part https://www.powair6.com/en/parts-accessories/5083-sat-high-performance-output-valve-for-tokyo-marui-m870.html

It’s not holding gas. The internal valve is stock TM and just needs to be replaced. Fairly certain that this is the part https://www.powair6.com/en/parts-accessories/5083-sat-high-performance-output-valve-for-tokyo-marui-m870.html

No thanks buddy it’s way too expensive at €275 plus the €100 part posted and then someone to fit it and it’s not a guarantee fix. It looks the business and you defo have put some good money into it but i’ll pass it’s a very expensive risk to take

That’s no problem pal. Best of luck with the search

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 893 ✭✭✭Buckmark

I have a TM SPAS tri shot,its a little bit shabby , shooting perfectly on two barrels but week on the third, I have all almost new internals for it from a barely used TM M3 shotgun ( same internals ) Its also missing the loading door but this does not affect it functioning in any way. looking for 75 for this as the folding stock is pretty rare.The receiver is plastic but the barrel and stock are metal.

I also have a G&P full metal M870 Sheriff long, single shot 22rd mag fed .
    I have a full stock for it instead of the folding stock if preferred. It is extremely heavy and sturdy , fantastic build quality compared to the other brand shotguns out there.Its in perfect condition , functioning 100 per cent , Looking for 150 for this.
    492500.jpg
    492501.jpg

• Advertisement

Buckmark wrote: »
    I have a TM SPAS tri shot,its a little bit shabby , shooting perfectly on two barrels but week on the third, I have all almost new internals for it from a barely used TM M3 shotgun ( same internals ) Its also missing the loading door but this does not affect it functioning in any way. looking for 75 for this as the folding stock is pretty rare.The receiver is plastic but the barrel and stock are metal.

I also have a G&P full metal M870 Sheriff long, single shot 22rd mag fed .
    I have a full stock for it instead of the folding stock if preferred. It is extremely heavy and sturdy , fantastic build quality compared to the other brand shotguns out there.Its in perfect condition , functioning 100 per cent , Looking for 150 for this.
    492500.jpg
    492501.jpg

I’d be interested in the G&p. Any pics of it with the full stock on?

Full stock
    492511.jpeg

Full stock
    492511.jpeg

That looks the part! Where abouts you based?

In Cork, but will be in Galway Thursday to Saturday this week .

In Cork, but will be in Galway Thursday to Saturday this week .

Im in Meath so a far distance between us. I’d like to check it out before buying so are you ever up this side of the country?

Ebr sniper wrote: »
    Im in Meath so a far distance between us. I’d like to check it out before buying so are you ever up this side of the country?

Rarely to be honest , leave it with me a day or two I know a few lads on the road that might be heading up that way soon.

Bump

Bump

Bump

Hi , sorry for the late reply , I could post the shotgun maybe ? Having no luck with anyone heading up the country at the moment.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 186 ✭✭sharp_shooter

Ebr sniper wrote: »
    That looks the part! Where abouts you based?

Still available?

Yes, still available.

Advertisement