Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CNC Router - Service and Backup

Options
  • 27-09-2019 9:56am
    Registered Users Posts: 32

I own a small kitchen company (14 people) close to Cookstown. I'm currently looking at replacing my aging Anderson machine and I'm looking at Homag & SCM. I'm happy with what both specifications offer and the £££ are very similar. It's a big investment for me given the current outlook in NI but I have to look to the future. I'm just so reliant on operating with one cnc. The Anderson just kept going all the time and when it didn't I'd fix it myself. Just wondering does anyone here have experience of working with Homag or SCM (north or south)?? Their service & backup. Do they have service people on the ground here in NI all the time or are they UK based. If something does go down how quickly can they have someone onsite? Generally what are they like to work with.
    Thanks in advance for any information or experiences.
    MJ.
    Post edited by Spear on

Comments

• Boards.ie Employee Posts: 12,597 ✭✭✭✭✭Boards.ie: Niamh
    Boards.ie Community Manager

Hi MoJoCaine, this is not the right forum for your query but I am struggling to think of one that is best suited to it. You might try the Entrepreneurial forum here where there may be other business owners able to help with your question. From what I understand, this is a very specific type of cutting equipment that you use in your company, is that right?

Advertisement