Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Public Sector Restoration

Options
  • 27-09-2019 11:06am
    Registered Users Posts: 2

To all fellow public sector workers, did anyone receive their agreed pay restoration this month?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,918 ✭✭✭granturismo

MynnersL wrote: »
    To all fellow public sector workers, did anyone receive their agreed pay restoration this month?

FYI, it isnt a restoration, its a 1.75% increase.

• Registered Users Posts: 627 ✭✭✭JaCrispy

FYI, it isnt a restoration, its a 1.75% increase.

FYI. It's a restoration. It's the last restoration on the paycuts imposed by FEMPI.
    Public Service Stability Agreement 2013 – 2020 (Haddington Road Agreement/
    Lansdowne Road Agreement) and the Public Service Pay and Pensions Act 2017

At the end of the agreement, the FEMPI Act pay reductions will be reversed for all public servants earning up to €70,000, which equates to almost 90% of public servants.

Salary Restoration with effect from 1 September 2019

https://www.gov.ie/en/publication/432f22-public-service-stability-agreement-2018-2020/

I got it ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,647 ✭✭✭✭El Weirdo

Whatever it's called, I didn't receive mine today, but my payslip says that the pay period is only up to 15/9. I imagine it won't kick in until the next payday.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,647 ✭✭✭✭El Weirdo

JaCrispy wrote: »
    FYI. It's a restoration. It's the last restoration on the paycuts imposed by FEMPI.

There's another one of 0.5% (for those earning under €30,000) in January and then another of 2% in October 2020.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

Everyone should have got it by now in their pay.

Weekly staff were paid in week 1
    Fortnightly got 4 days the first week of sept and the full 2 weeks on the 19th.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2 MynnersL

Ty all

Haven't gotten mine yet, or any of my coworkers that I've asked. We're on forth-nightly but the pay period was for 2/9- 15/9.

Anyway I'm sure it'll show up

Cheers :)

• Registered Users Posts: 627 ✭✭✭JaCrispy

MynnersL wrote: »
    Ty all

Haven't gotten mine yet, or any of my coworkers that I've asked. We're on forth-nightly but the pay period was for 2/9- 15/9.

Anyway I'm sure it'll show up

Cheers :)

Sometimes people have to work a full pay period in advance. May that's it?

Advertisement