Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New 10.2" iPad

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,499 ✭✭✭Shred

Just in case anyone's interested - as expected it seems like Compu B are the only retailer that has them in stock so far (in Dublin anyway), although not yet the 128GB Space Grey it appears. Seeing as they wouldn't answer the phone in Swords yesterday (on hold and then diverted to an "all our stores are now closed..." message - @ 5.10pm!:rolleyes:) I decided to re-check Apple.ie last night; I had looked at pre-ordering a few weeks back and they were estimated for delivery on October 14th, but I ordered one last night and it's being shipped today for delivery tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,499 ✭✭✭IamMetaldave

Shred wrote: »
    Just in case anyone's interested - as expected it seems like Compu B are the only retailer that has them in stock so far (in Dublin anyway), although not yet the 128GB Space Grey it appears. Seeing as they wouldn't answer the phone in Swords yesterday (on hold and then diverted to an "all our stores are now closed..." message - @ 5.10pm!:rolleyes:) I decided to re-check Apple.ie last night; I had looked at pre-ordering a few weeks back and they were estimated for delivery on October 14th, but I ordered one last night and it's being shipped today for delivery tomorrow.

I was checking the same a couple of week ago and saw the email from Apple yesterday saying the were available and ready to ship! Nice to know they’re available now.

Advertisement