Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Agent

Options
  • 27-09-2019 6:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hi guys ,what's the best way to do this,,I have an opportunity to get away from an agencey,and hav lads working through me ,do I become a agent,and how do I go about it, or be a employer, but il also be working on the sites aswell,,I'd love ur feedback please,

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4 jason74

Any help out there

• Registered Users Posts: 8,565 ✭✭✭K.Flyer

Depends on the nature of the work as to whether you can have them work as sub contractors or they become your employees.
    Both have very different rules as far as revenue is concerned and both have very different financial responsibilities where you're concerned.
    Are they going to be always working for you only, 9 - 5, mon - fri, or as and when you need them or have work for them?

Advertisement