Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best TV Show EVER - Boardsies Decide: Tournament Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,784 ✭✭✭snowgal

Necro wrote: »
    And snowgal makes it 7-6 as Friends drag their New York arses over the finish line!

phewww, that was f*ckin close! And weve just started............

Abstaining. Never watched prison break

• Registered Users Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

Will and Grace. Karen is one of the best characters in comedy.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,920 ✭✭✭✭Electric Nitwit

Have to abstein as I've never seen Prison Break

I have seen Will and Grace, so I almost voted for Prison Break but I'll play nice :p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,088 ✭✭✭Krombopulos Michael

also abstaining as I dislike both.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,678 ✭✭✭✭banie01

Abstaining. Never watched prison break

Ditto only ever watched either under duress

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

I have seen Will and Grace, so I almost voted for Prison Break but I'll play nice :p

Same :P

• Registered Users Posts: 33 liamo77

Prison Break for sure.

Rew dwarf cause its sci fi

O **** did i make it

• Advertisement

Rew dwarf cause its sci fi

Keep scrolling

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,398 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Prison Break for me.

Yes, it turned into a sh1t show and a bloated mess post season 2, but season 1 in particular was brilliant.

Never liked Will. Or Grace.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,784 ✭✭✭snowgal

Will & Grace. Now the new series is not as good at all, dont follow it that much, but old Will and Grace was funny. As Toto said, Karen was one of the best characters in comedy...

We needed you Mick :(

• Registered Users Posts: 5,882 ✭✭✭tusk

Prison break because I feel like it was one of the pioneers of the TV revolution

Oohh I loved both of these at one time. Will and Grace more so just for a few cheap laughs. Prison Break I really really loved... At the beginning.. then it went absolutely ****e and I haven't watched whatever that most recent incarnation of it is. I suppose I'll have to go with Prison Break nonetheless because of how much I enjoyed the first couple seasons.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,398 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

3-2 to Prison Break currently, liamo77 I need a reason for your vote to stick ;)

(I feel I'll be saying that a lot :( )

this One taking a while so gonna run to the shop.

this One taking a while so gonna run to the shop.

Bring us back some Jaffa Cakes!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,882 ✭✭✭tusk

Are we going with the no need to submit a re-reason rule in the later rounds?

tusk wrote:
    Are we going with the no need to submit a re-reason rule in the later rounds?

I think I'll be happy if you refer your previous reason with your nomination.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,951 ✭✭✭duffman13

Prison break, the first season was gripping, it went down hill but one of the most addictive tv shows I've watched. Will and Grace, meh!

Necro wrote: »
    3-2 to Prison Break currently, liamo77 I need a reason for your vote to stick ;)

(I feel I'll be saying that a lot :( )

Maybe just copy paste a reminder under the contenders each time. Then you'd be well within your rights to ignore anyone who ignored that

Prison break just to keep this moving along will and grace no thanks

5-2 now to Prison Break.

The theme song to Prison Break is great for interpretative dance by the way.... um.... not that I would know or anything :o

• Registered Users Posts: 1,088 ✭✭✭Krombopulos Michael

No longer abstaining. I watched vids of both on youtube, and the laugh of yer one on W&G is nails on a chalk board.

Prison Break actually looks watchable so I will vote for it.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,760 ✭✭✭DaveNoCheese

Prison Break for me. It got worse as it went on but S1 totally makes up for it.

Prison Break advances 7-2

• Advertisement

Our fourth match (I'm gonna lose count at some point and abandon this :pac:)
    is a little different, but the comedy shows keep on coming

Seinfeld

519AFlHsLgL.jpg

VS

Sense8

MV5BMjA4MTEyMzcwMl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwMTIwODczNTM@._V1_.jpg

Advertisement