Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best TV Show EVER - Boardsies Decide: Tournament Thread

Options

Comments

:D:D:D:D

Im not sure what to think, absolutely fabulous had some epic one liners and was hilarious in parts, only fools was also hilarious at times told a much better story and had some massive pay offs at times, it has more watcvhability now so it probably shoild have stayed.

Is Af showing itself to be the dark hotse of the tv show comp :eek:

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,468 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

I thought the rugby was earlier this morning lol. Still starting at 11am if that's amenable to you folks :D

• Registered Users Posts: 17,541 ✭✭✭✭Trigger

Necro wrote: »
    I thought the rugby was earlier this morning lol. Still starting at 11am if that's amenable to you folks :D

Between work and watching the rugby on my phone in work, I wont be around anyways but register a vote for me to whatever comes up against Ab Fab :(

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

Jaysus, I'm no fan of Only Fools, but it didn't deserve to lose to Ab Fab. That's a travesty peeps. A. Travesty!

You peeps be cray cray!

• Advertisement

quickbeam wrote: »
    Jaysus, I'm no fan of Only Fools, but it didn't deserve to lose to Ab Fab. That's a travesty peeps. A. Travesty!

You peeps be cray cray!

Tactical voting maybe? Taking out a rival show for future rounds :pac:

This place is worse than the Eurovision for voting :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,088 ✭✭✭Krombopulos Michael

Wait......Only Fools and Horses got knocked out by AbFab... what the hell.

I thought the voting had finished for the evening earlier than that. :O

• Registered Users Posts: 12,434 ✭✭✭✭TheValeyard

Wait......Only Fools and Horses got knocked out by AbFab... what the hell.

I thought the voting had finished for the evening earlier than that. :O

SHENANIGANS!

All Eyes On Rafah

SHENANIGANS!

I'm actually disgusted by this fact. OFAH should have made it to the last 10 at least if not higher.

• Advertisement

It's obvious what happened, posters obviously seen all the gifs and went off to binge watch Only fools and horses last night..

Necro knew this and PM'd his Ab Fab buddies to be online while the rest were flicking between Dave and UKTV Gold

Rematch!!!!

Trigger wrote: »
    It's obvious what happened, posters obviously seen all the gifs and went off to binge watch Only fools and horses last night..

Necro knew this and PM'd his Ab Fab buddies to be online while the rest were flicking between Dave and UKTV Gold

Rematch!!!!

All this could be true but I don't even like Ab Fab:D

That being said there's only one thing for it

#impeachNecro

Trigger wrote: »

Rematch!!!!

I think that was a sneaky matchup to do late in the evening, when the rest of us are watching the boxset

FilthyBelovedBurro-max-1mb.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 6,283 ✭✭✭fixXxer

shrug_1f937.png
    I know its an #unpopularopinion but I've never found OFAH even slightly funny. If it wasn't already dead I'd be voting AbFab

• Registered Users Posts: 19,278 ✭✭✭✭Tony EH

You voted Ab Fab over Only Fools and Horses?

You plonkers. :mad:

Fab and the fast show made it through. This thread should burn.

All Eyes On Rafah

I'm voting Rescue me for the win. I like fire engines.

All Eyes On Rafah

• Registered Users Posts: 911 ✭✭✭angel eyes 2012

Tony EH wrote: »
    You voted Ab Fab over Only Fools and Horses?

You plonkers. :mad:

Can't believe I missed OFAH, one of my favourite shows! The Jolly Boys Outing, Tony Angelino the singer, the Groovy Gang, inflatable dolls, batman scene, I could go on. I can't even think of one funny scene from Ab Fab and the recent film was dreadful. Do people actually think it's funny.

Anyway, as Boycie would say 'I'm gutted'.

I guess the only way to get over a great loss like the one some suffered last night is to destroy another show's hopes and dreams.

So with that in mind who wants another one? Can be ready for 10.30am if ye like.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Who is up?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,366 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

I guess the only way to get over a great loss like the one some suffered last night is to destroy another show's hopes and dreams.

So with that in mind who wants another one? Can be ready for 10.30am if ye like.

I wont be happy till ab fab burns in hell.

Plus I hope its not taking out on my show.

Good thinking Necro, we will have our revenge!

Even 'Trigger' thanked my post, it's almost poetic. I hope you found your Dolphin Trig.

Baggly wrote: »
    Who is up?

Comedy vs Sci Fi, that's all I'll reveal :p

• Registered Users Posts: 5,882 ✭✭✭tusk

I'm glad loads more people are starting to feel my pain.

tusk wrote: »
    I'm glad loads more people are starting to feel my pain.

On the flipside, 9 people really wanted Ab Fab to progress, so I reckon they're all feeling pretty delighted this morning :pac::pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,952 ✭✭✭duffman13

Ok Ab Fab beat only fools and horses, this has lost credibility! Ab Fab is not in the same league as OFAH. I remember Del and Rodney in the lift after it broke down, serious feels in a comedy show and investment in some of the characters while being hilarious.

Might not be the greatest tv show of all time but it's far superior to that other gack.

Also late night voting should be banned, it seems to mess with people's heads :(

• Registered Users Posts: 5,882 ✭✭✭tusk

duffman13 wrote: »
    Ok Ab Fab beat only fools and horses, this has lost credibility! Ab Fab is not in the same league as OFAH. I remember Del and Rodney in the lift after it broke down, serious feels in a comedy show and investment in some of the characters while being hilarious.

Might not be the greatest tv show of all time but it's far superior to that other gack.

Also late night voting should be banned, it seems to mess with people's heads :(

These tournaments start off with no credibility haha

Comedy vs Sci Fi, that's all I'll reveal :p

Obviously Ab Fab will be the Sci Fi option.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,952 ✭✭✭duffman13

tusk wrote: »
    These tournaments start off with no credibility haha

I know, but I need to be angry at something, my morning was going to well till I opened this thread :D

• Advertisement

I think we need a new match for people to take their frustrations out on.

Gimme 5 mins.

Advertisement