Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best TV Show EVER - Boardsies Decide: Tournament Thread

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,399 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

If Dexter got mugged by GOT, this should be a whitewash.

Game of Thrones is light years ahead of A Team.

Vote Game of Thrones

• Registered Users Posts: 1,088 ✭✭✭Krombopulos Michael

A team. The theme. The mohawk. The drugging BA. The crazy escapes. The Murdoc

• Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭ReverseGiraffe

Vote Game of Thrones, best show on tv for the majority of its seasons

• Registered Users Posts: 2,684 ✭✭✭triggermortis

Game of Thrones

Better in every area than A Team. (just as well the music was good in the 80's - most the TV was awful)

Game Of Thrones gets my vote. The ATeam was fantastic and features in some of my best childhood memories but GOT was just incredible tv. Like I said already... Dragons! White Walkers! Emilia Clarke in all her beauty! Peter Dinklage playing Tyrion.. amazing!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 910 ✭✭✭angel eyes 2012

Game of Thrones. You know nothin' Jon Snow

• Registered Users Posts: 3,785 ✭✭✭Greyfox

Voting for Game of thrones as its still the best tv show ever made. The writing was amazing and for the first 6 seasons is was gripping and unpredictable. GOT was full of superb characters

Game of thrones.

That show excited me

• Registered Users Posts: 2,460 ✭✭✭Niska

Game of Thrones

Madder than Murdoch and plannier than Hannibal. Not evena contest

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,399 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Game of Thrones destroys the A-Team in scenes reminiscent of the Red Wedding. 11-2 slaughter

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,392 ✭✭✭✭TheValeyard

Game of Thrones

Tits n dragons and ice zombies. What more do you want?

All Eyes On Rafah

Another tough one for ye ;)

The X-Files

xfatb73338.jpg

VS

The Walking Dead

P3857.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 910 ✭✭✭angel eyes 2012

Necro wrote: »
    Game of Thrones destroys the A-Team in scenes reminiscent of the Red Wedding. 11-2 slaughter

The Lannisters sent their regards.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,392 ✭✭✭✭TheValeyard

X Files. It's iconic. It's got a great theme tune and had weird monsters and paranormal.

All Eyes On Rafah

• Registered Users Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

X Files ... I still think of Eugene Victor Twomes when on an escalator (shivers)

The Walking Dead. The first few seasons were so good I've just started rewatching them. I hate rewatching things but that's how good they were. I'm voting for this all the way based on those first few incredible seasons and a (maybe deluded) hope that they'll be able to get it back to it's former glory before it ends.

X-Files... iconizzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Give me the zombies any day. Far better show is WD

Vote The Walking Dead.

OOOOOOOOO a tougher choice

• Registered Users Posts: 1,088 ✭✭✭Krombopulos Michael

X files. Lots of fun and had a crush on scully

• Registered Users Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

Love both those hmmmmm. Going to go with x-files its stood the test of time.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,538 ✭✭✭✭Trigger

The X Files, I havent watched the walking dead but mulder and Scully was a staple in my house as a youngfella, sitting and watching on Sky One on a Sunday evening(I think)

• Registered Users Posts: 19,152 ✭✭✭✭Tony EH

The Walking Dead - Despite its numerous problems and because I was waiting for about 30 years for a zombie TV show.

The X Files was just too many monster of the week episodes and the last couple of seasons in the original run were awful.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,884 ✭✭✭De Bhál

The X files... This show had more impact

Walkig dead I love zombies more than Aliens

And the first season was near perfect

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 14,097 Mod ✭✭✭✭pc7

Loved both but TWD nips it for me, always loved the genre but took it to a new level highlighting your biggest threat is other people.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,925 ✭✭✭✭Electric Nitwit

X Files

Tooms still scares me!

I also liked the balance of long story arcs and short standalone episodes. Even the silly ones, like the guy from Conchords in the last series, were entertaining

• Registered Users Posts: 2,684 ✭✭✭triggermortis

not a sci fi fan. I'll pass on this one

not a sci fi fan. I'll pass on this one

Just vote walking dead dude :D

• Registered Users Posts: 10,925 ✭✭✭✭Electric Nitwit

Walking Dead has zombies

X Files had zombies and so much more... ;)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

X-Files because a show still currently running can't be judged in its entirety and shouldn't be in the competition. And also, WD started good, but got really bad of late so that judging probably won't come out with it looking any way rosey.

Advertisement