Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need a Dinner Suit/ Black Tie Suit from M&S

Options
  • 28-09-2019 6:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,493 ✭✭✭

Hi all.. can anyone let me know have Marks & Spensers put out their formal suits yet for sale. I have seen them around Xmas in Cork store but that is a bit of a drive for me to just check same. Anyone in Cork that can check??

Many thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

• Registered Users Posts: 3,493 ✭✭✭Masala

Davy wrote: »

Thanks Davy... but probably need to fit on the jacket and pants. Hence the need to g to Cork

I rang their 021 number today but got thru to a call centre who advised they will transfer me thru. 20 minutes on hold to be then told that they can't put mr thru and to call back later!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

You could order the sizes you think you need, ship for store collection and return while in the store for a full refund no questions.

• Registered Users Posts: 38 w0bbles

Have you tried Matalan up north, there's a store not too far from Newry, I needed a TUX a few years ago and was only ever going to wear it once a friend suggested Matalan and they didnt dissapoint. I paid £80 for suit, shirt and bow. Excellent for what I needed, you can spend a lot more in store if you desire and the quality of their clothes is excellent.

https://www.matalan.co.uk/

Advertisement