Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Aer Lingus Cabin Crew Recruitment 2020-22

Options
14567810»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭popers98

Yeah I logged on and it says disclosure viewed. I’m leaving my job today because I start next week so took some time off beforehand. It is very worrying particularly a week before!

• Registered Users Posts: 37 Boeing651

Mines the same. I’m starting next week too it’s so stressful with all this.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 cherrycola94

I registered for training earlier this week and wondering when they send you the links for the background check and vetting? I haven’t heard anything since.

Also does anyone know if the training is all online? Getting so stressed and worried waiting 😅

Does anyone know what you have to do in terms of document return? Have you to send off all the documents you need for your visa appointment before the actual appointment? Has anyone done this yet?

any advice would be sincerely appreciated.

thanks!

When is your appointment? Mines not until next month but as far as I know you bring along all documents with you to appointment and they keep your passport and then and return it to you either by courier if you pay extra or collect from Greenhills. I can ask my friend who already had her appointment

• Advertisement

Ye my friend brought all documents ds 160 form passport pics etc with her on the day of interview and didn’t post off before, she said that email is about return of your passport. Hope that’s of some help

Thanks so much for that really helpful! My appointment is next week 😀

• Registered Users Posts: 1 jlmtx2397

Hi guys,

I just had my interview last Thursday and received an email the same day saying I was successful and offering me a position in the next available training, but didn't mention the date.

The same day I filled out the form and sent it but haven't heard anything yet and it's been a week.

I've been trying to sort out the references and other documents requested and have some questions, if someone could clarify it for me, I would really appreciate.

So, I am from Spain, and I'm having a hard time getting the criminal records from there. I read that is required form each country you lived for over 6 months since the age of 18. I lived in another country and have been living in Ireland for the last 5 years, so my question is, do I still need the one from Spain because is my nationality, even though I haven't lived there for the period they mentioned, and also, do I need to request criminal records from Ireland as well?

The recruiter mentioned the date for the last training will be the 9th of May. Do I need to have my airport ID ready prior to start the course? Will it take place in a restricted area inside the airport?

Thanks in advance and safe flights to everyone! :D

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 9,840 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tenger

Title update to add 2022.

Aer Lingus have open days in Dublin Airport coming up.

Details here:

https://apply.workable.com/nobox-hr-outsourcing-solutions/j/0113C04740/

Is the Salary good ? Is it still fixed term contract?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 9,840 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tenger

The details are on the aerlingus/careers Web page.

I didn't read the details when posting the link above.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 darrinp998

is anyone who went to the recruitment day on october 14th still waiting to hear back?

Advertisement