Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Housing List Waiting Time

Options
  • 30-09-2019 8:10am
    Registered Users Posts: 28

Just wondering how long is the current average waiting time for:
    1. People on the housing waiting list
    2. People on on the HAP transfer list waiting for a permanent house

Question 3:
    Is there anyone else here who is on the HAP transfer list and waiting for a permanent house payment in the Dun Laoghaire area? Has there been any houses advertised on the Choice Based Letting website in the past 6 months, offered to people on the HAP transfer list? I’m wondering if there is something wrong with our account.

I know it will probably be years before we actually get offered a house. My issue is that we’ve been on the HAP transfer list now for several months and I haven’t seen a single property advertised on the CBL website.

We were accepted into the general housing list a year and a half ago. Back then there was about one property being advertised per month: still extremely low rate of properties being available.

But now on the HAP transfer list, not a single property advertised in several months. At this rate, we’ll never be offered a house.

Our situation is a married couple with one child.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5 ofallypam

Hi, I’m also looking for some information on this. Did you have any luck?

Advertisement