Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Small extension cost

Options
  • 30-09-2019 12:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,826 ✭✭✭

Hi we are looking into borrowing off the the credit union for a small extension and am hoping to get a rough idea of costs here before we know if it’s feasible please, it’s 14 foot by 10 foot in north Dublin, just a basic box onto the back of the house with pvc double doors and one window, Also whatever the cheapest style roof is, just looking for a builders finish as I’d fit the kitchen myself, thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,615 ✭✭✭Squatman

20k @ 130 per square foot, might have to pay a bit more because its smaller

• Registered Users Posts: 2,826 ✭✭✭Nigzcurran

Squatman wrote: »
    20k @ 130 per square foot, might have to pay a bit more because its smaller
    That would be great, max budget would be €30k looking at the credit union repayments, even if it cost €25k that would leave me €5k to sort the kitchen and any other bits. We are not looking for or expecting anything amazing for that kind of money, just need a bigger kitchen as the current one is a shoe box!

Advertisement