Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vodafone App Login

Options
  • 30-09-2019 1:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 539 ✭✭✭

i am with vodafone now, and i can login just fine on their website.

so i figured, i'll download their "my vodafone ireland" app - however i can not login to that app with the same credentials. why is that? does anyone else have this issue?

i also downloaded their vodafone gigabox app, thinking i might be able to tinker around with the modem/router, but the app starts with an assistant that wants me to login to their (i guess) default wifi name/password. however i also logged in through my phones browser and changed the name and password to what i want.

now whenever i try it, it loads and jumps back to the start of the process. over and over again.
    should i put the original vodafone wifi name and password back to use the app? does it do anythign super?

also on our mobile devices we only get like 100-150 mbit, sometimes around 300 at best. the guy that installed it hat like 900 on his dell laptop when he showed me that everything is set up. so it might be due to the mobile devices - we dont have any computer right now.

Advertisement