Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mobile phone registration

Options
  • 30-09-2019 2:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Hello,

on 365online at the section "Amend My Mobile phone Registered fro Security Codes" could I use an international mobile phone number (e.g. Greek) and what is the proper format (e.g. +3069...)?

Cheers
    Pavlos

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 490 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Jennifer

pkalaits wrote: »
    Hello,

on 365online at the section "Amend My Mobile phone Registered fro Security Codes" could I use an international mobile phone number (e.g. Greek) and what is the proper format (e.g. +3069...)?

Cheers
    Pavlos

Hi pkalaits,

thanks for getting in touch with us here today. Yes you can certainly register a mobile number for abroad, however we would recommend that you include the correct prefix and rather than using the + sign please use 00. For example when registering a number for the UK instead of inputting +44 we would ask that you enter 0044.

I hope this helps.

Thanks Jen

Advertisement