Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Personalised Pens

Options
  • 30-09-2019 2:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭

Hi,

Hope this is the right place to post this.

I am just wondering where is the best place to order personalised pens etc. for a business?

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 987 ✭✭✭Mike3549

I just got a free sample in a post from a marketing company called national pen. Decent looking pen, with soft touch stylus on the other end for tablet or phone, 2 lines of free laser engraved imprint, buy one get one free blah blah blah starting at 1.39 each depending on quantity. No relations to this company, have no idea where did they get my details from.
    Also im pretty sure most of the printing companies that print invoice books and business cards do pens as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,244 ✭✭✭joeysoap

National Pen in Dundalk

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,700 ✭✭✭tricky D

Also Portfolio Group in Kilbarrack.

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭elaine.rodger

Hi, thanks for all your responses. It's for my uncle and he got the letter and pen from National Pens and was just wondering was it genuine/safe!

• Registered Users Posts: 769 ✭✭✭Roadtoad

Rainbow Displays in Glasnevin.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,244 ✭✭✭joeysoap

Hi, thanks for all your responses. It's for my uncle and he got the letter and pen from National Pens and was just wondering was it genuine/safe!

All I know about them is they’re an American company with a factory in Dundalk. Can’t say if they’re bad or good but there’s a lot of their pens around.

Advertisement