Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ticket Master - Transfer Policy

Options
  • 30-09-2019 3:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 926 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Any users here have any problems with using the new Ticketmaster transfer facility?

I'm trying to sell a ticket today and the person due to receive the ticket is telling me they haven't got the email to notify that the ticket is being transferred to them.

Is it usually a straightforward procedure?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 239 ✭✭beecee

Hi,

Any users here have any problems with using the new Ticketmaster transfer facility?

I'm trying to sell a ticket today and the person due to receive the ticket is telling me they haven't got the email to notify that the ticket is being transferred to them.

Is it usually a straightforward procedure?

I was the recipient of a transfer earlier and it was easy from my end. Is their email the same as for their ticketmaster account? I think that's required.

• Registered Users Posts: 926 ✭✭✭Utter Consternation

beecee wrote: »
    I was the recipient of a transfer earlier and it was easy from my end. Is their email the same as for their ticketmaster account? I think that's required.

It was. We actually tried it on two accounts, neither worked. In the end i rang Ticketmaster and they said it may not have transferred because it was the day of the concert.

That's a bit ridiculous as i would assume a lot of people would like to transfer tickets on the day of the gig.

Plus i had to spend ten fookin minutes on hold before i could get anyone in TM. I hate ringing them.

• Registered Users Posts: 239 ✭✭beecee

It was. We actually tried it on two accounts, neither worked. In the end i rang Ticketmaster and they said it may not have transferred because it was the day of the concert.

That's a bit ridiculous as i would assume a lot of people would like to transfer tickets on the day of the gig.

Plus i had to spend ten fookin minutes on hold before i could get anyone in TM. I hate ringing them.

That's a pain! Mine was day of concert too, so that excuse doesn't wash :rolleyes:

Advertisement