If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

5.1 recommendations

Options
  • 30-09-2019 3:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,440 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Long time customer, I just recently sold my QA 3010’s and 3090c speakers and I’m looking for new speakers.

Any recommendations, I was looking at the following setup due to budget restrictions

Front L&R: 3020
    Back L&R: 3010i
    Centre: 3090i

But open to suggestions

Sub : I was hoping to swap out the QA sub with something a bit better but my budget my stop that.

I want the speakers to be white also, I was also looking at the Dali Spektor & Fazon speakers I’m not that familiar with them so not sure how they stack up against the Q Acoustics, do you have an deals coming up for these speakers?

Any information would be very help full.

BobbyT28

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,277 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

BobbyT28 wrote: »
    Hi,

Long time customer, I just recently sold my QA 3010’s and 3090c speakers and I’m  looking for new speakers.

Any recommendations, I was looking at the following setup due to budget restrictions

Front L&R: 3020

But open to suggestions

Sub : I was hoping to swap out the QA sub with something a bit better but my budget my stop that.

I want the speakers to be white also, I was also looking at the Dali Spektor & Fazon speakers I’m not that familiar with them so not sure how they stack up against the Q Acoustics, do you have an deals coming up for these speakers?

Any information would be very help full.

BobbyT28
    Hi BobbyT28.

Thanks for the post.

Here goes with some pricing for you:
    Front L&R: 3020 - These are only available in a graphite finish and have been replaced by the 3020i.
    Front L&R: 3020i - In white I could offer these at £190
    Back L&R: 3010i  - In White I could offer at £152
    Centre: 3090i - In white i could offer at £125

If you wanted to go for a different sub but still stick with a white finish I could offer you a good deal on a Monitor Audio Radius 380 retails at £499 - I could offer one to you at a one off deal of £299
    https://www.richersounds.ie/p-203756-monitor-audio-radius-380-satin-white-subwoofer.aspx

Or its bigger brother the Radius 390 in White - Retails at £599 - I could offer this on a deal for £399
    https://www.richersounds.ie/p-203749-monitor-audio-radius-390-white-satin-subwoofer.aspx

The Dali Spektor are a great speaker and have been 5 star reviewed in What HiFi.
    We only currently hold these in the Black and Light Walnut. I would need to check if we can special order the White version.

The Fazon are ones that I have not heard as they are not one that we have stocked.

Let me know your thoughts.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,440 ✭✭✭BobbyT28

Hi BobbyT28.

Thanks for the post.

Here goes with some pricing for you:
    Front L&R: 3020 - These are only available in a graphite finish and have been replaced by the 3020i.
    Front L&R: 3020i - In white I could offer these at £190
    Back L&R: 3010i  - In White I could offer at £152
    Centre: 3090i - In white i could offer at £125

If you wanted to go for a different sub but still stick with a white finish I could offer you a good deal on a Monitor Audio Radius 380 retails at £499 - I could offer one to you at a one off deal of £299
    https://www.richersounds.ie/p-203756-monitor-audio-radius-380-satin-white-subwoofer.aspx

Or its bigger brother the Radius 390 in White - Retails at £599 - I could offer this on a deal for £399
    https://www.richersounds.ie/p-203749-monitor-audio-radius-390-white-satin-subwoofer.aspx

The Dali Spektor are a great speaker and have been 5 star reviewed in What HiFi.
    We only currently hold these in the Black and Light Walnut. I would need to check if we can special order the White version.

The Fazon are ones that I have not heard as they are not one that we have stocked.

Let me know your thoughts.

Cheers Kenny, decent prices,

Would you have a price for the following,

Front L&R: Dali Spektor 2
    Back L&R: Spektor 1
    Centre: Vokal
    BK sub

Which would be the best setup in your opinion?

BK sub

Front L&R: 3020i
    Monitor Audio Radius 380

BK sub

BK sub

Monitor Audio Radius 380

Could let me know if it’s possible to get the Spektor in white

Back L&R:  Spektor 1
    BK sub

Back L&R:  Spektor 1
    BK sub

Monitor Audio Radius 380

Could let me know if it’s possible to get the Spektor in white
    Hi BobbyT28.

Front L&R: Dali Spektor 2 - I could offer at £190
    Back L&R:  Spektor 1 - I could offer at £155
    Centre: Vokal - I could offer at £150
    BK sub - This is not something I could supply

As the White finish would be a special order if I can get it we don't get the same margin to play with so i don;t get the same room for a deal.

It would be tomorrow before I will get a yes or no on the white finish.

It would be a close battle between the two setups. 
    The Q Acoustics would be the more popular.

Hi BobbyT28.

As the White finish would be a special order if I can get it we don't get the same margin to play with so i don;t get the same room for a deal.

Hi Kenny,

Just wondering if getting the Dali Spektor in white is possible

• Advertisement

Hi BobbyT28.

Hi Kenny,

Just wondering if getting the Dali Spektor in white is possible
    Hi BobbyT28.

Sorry for the delay.

It's not looking like I can get my hands on the White versions unfortunately.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.