Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Air pods

Options
  • 30-09-2019 4:08pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,083 ✭✭✭

stupid question time.

looking at buying official apple air pods.

have 2 choices

1. With WIRELESS charging case
    2. With simply a charging case.

Not sure what the wireless charge case offers over the other or the advantages?
    Do you need something extra to charge the wireless ones?

can you enlighten me

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26,579 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

Wireless case can charge on Qi compatible wireless charging pads the regulars cannot.

Both can charge via a lightning cable.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,083 ✭✭✭tom_tarbucket

Wireless case can charge on Qi compatible wireless charging pads the regulars cannot.

Both can charge via a lightning cable.

thank you, so to really appreciate the wireless charging, id need to buy the wireless charging pad?

• Registered Users Posts: 26,579 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

thank you, so to really appreciate the wireless charging, id need to buy the wireless charging pad?

Yup. It’s a convenience feature at best. If you have a few dotted around your house and your phone is also wireless charging compatible go for them. If not then buy the regular case.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 39,438 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gumbo

You have to charge them so little that is just buy the regular.
    I hardly had to charge them.

But make sure they fit your ears first. Mine kept falling out while training so I had to ditch them.

Advertisement