Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where are you visiting Santa this year?

• 30-09-2019 7:20pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 570 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I'm wondering where people are going to visit Santa this year. I just looked up the website for Santa at Bunratty and was surprised to see they are charging €32.50 for a child and €15 for an adult.

Any other good places that maybe wouldn't be so expensive.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 459 ✭✭Sinead Mc1

As far as shopping centre experiences go then Jetland is the best.
    We are going to Elftown this year. Was surprised to see it's a little cheaper than Bunratty and Ailwee Caves and I have heard way more rave reviews about it.
    We used to go to a place out in Nenagh industrial estate. Little winter wonderland.
    Fab, and only a 10er, if memory serves me right.

Jane98 wrote: »
    Hi,

I'm wondering where people are going to visit Santa this year.

December :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,319 ✭✭✭davo2001

Roll your eyes all you want but if you want to visit anything above some ****e supermarket santa with his beard half hanging off you need to book it long before December.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 328 ✭✭HailSatan

6xjbdghxtwjr-billy-bob-thornton-bad-santa.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,147 ✭✭✭Lord Spence

Why do people feel the need to roll their eyes about anything christmas related before December, You don't see people doing this talking about summer holidays in January...

Anyways elf town for me too this year I think, a friend went last year and loved it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,854 ✭✭✭lisasimpson

There is a sensory friendly Santa in the Silver Arch in Nenagh on 1st of December if anyone may need it

Advertisement