Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New PlayStation game

• 30-09-2019 10:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 26

Hi all, looking to buy my hubby a game for bday, what's new and recommended?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,674 ✭✭✭DirtyBollox

Spider-man
    God of War
    Horizon Zero Dawn
    Borderlands 3

What kind of games does he like to play? Shooters, puzzle games etc.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 421 ✭✭HorrorScope

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare is out on the 25th of this month. All depends what kind of games he likes though.

• Registered Users Posts: 26 Jasminecat

Thanks, yeah he likes all those games you mentioned, except I've not heard of God of war... If he likes call of duty would he like this? Birthday is this week so can't wait til end of the month
    Spider-man
    God of War
    Horizon Zero Dawn
    Borderlands 3

What kind of games does he like to play? Shooters, puzzle games etc.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 421 ✭✭HorrorScope

Jasminecat wrote: »
    Thanks, yeah he likes all those games you mentioned, except I've not heard of God of war... If he likes call of duty would he like this? Birthday is this week so can't wait til end of the month

Ehhm he might but it's a very different type of game to COD - it is regarded as one of the best games available for PS4 at the moment though so you probably can't go wrong with that :) Does he play anything like Grand Theft Auto? Maybe Red Dead Redemption 2 if he doesn't have it yet and plays open world games.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,146 ✭✭✭piplip87

Does he play FIFA or Pro Evolution Soccer ?

Always a good present if they are into it or if you want a break for a few weeks :p

• Advertisement
Advertisement