Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tusk's Walrus

Options
1235»

Comments

In.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

Okay, all entries taken in.

26 in total.

anonymising and sending them onto tusk now.....

• Registered Users Posts: 20,362 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

Bah i missed it. Completely forgot about sending it in till just now

Submitted to keith there now anyways, but if its too late, no worries :)

one sneaky one just squeezed in , 27 in total now.

sKeith wrote: »
    one sneaky one just squeezed in , 27 in total now.

Seriously lacking in verbosity, but I tried my best with the available time :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

Seriously lacking in verbosity, but I tried my best with the available time :pac:

Zero verbosity on my side, since sKeith won't be passing anything but the songs on to Tusk. I'll verbose during the reveal :)

quickbeam wrote: »
    Zero verbosity on my side, since sKeith won't be passing anything but the songs on to Tusk. I'll verbose during the reveal :)

Oh really? Cause I went TLDR with a couple of the submissions since I felt I needed to write something.

I like that though - Just the songs, they should speak for themselves relative to their categories.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,007 ✭✭✭✭Electric Nitwit

27?!! Wow!

I also assumed comments were being passed on, I put some real work into mine :p

27?!! Wow!

I also assumed comments were being passed on, I put some real work into mine :p

Tusk will eventually get all your words, just not before he finishes sorting and grading.

Words? Comments? Wut?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,686 ✭✭✭Pretzill

Words? Comments? Wut?

Pleas ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• Registered Users Posts: 17,541 ✭✭✭✭Trigger

I just gave a list :pac: the music speaks for itself

For most of them I'd say just let the song speak for itself, although "The Pinger" (ie song that has huge emotional effect on you) probably needs a bit of explanation.

Say for example if your whole family was murdered in front of you while "Baby Shark" was playing in the background then that song would understandably have an emotional effect on you, but without any context it would seem like an odd choice!

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,523 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

For most of them I'd say just let the song speak for itself, although "The Pinger" (ie song that has huge emotional effect on you) probably needs a bit of explanation.

Say for example if your whole family was murdered in front of you while "Baby Shark" was playing in the background then that song would understandably have an emotional effect on you, but without any context it would seem like an odd choice!

It's ok Homer. You can tell us all what drove you to this madness :pac::pac:

I had a stressy weekend and didn't get to finish my entry :( aw well I'll still try to tune in for the reveal. My favorite bit is hearing new songs anyways! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,882 ✭✭✭tusk

I had a stressy weekend and didn't get to finish my entry :( aw well I'll still try to tune in for the reveal. My favorite bit is hearing new songs anyways! :)

Aw sorry to hear that BB. You probably would have won anyway, so better to let the others have a chance

tusk wrote: »
    Aw sorry to hear that BB. You probably would have won anyway, so better to let the others have a chance

Haha yes that's exactly right! :D

Stabby shark do do do do do do do

love that version

• Registered Users Posts: 17,541 ✭✭✭✭Trigger

Might help to point people in the direction of your reveal thread Tusk :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,882 ✭✭✭tusk

Trigger wrote: »
    Might help to point people in the direction of your reveal thread Tusk :pac:

Nah if they really want to find it they will come...

https://touch.boards.ie/thread/2058022851/1/#post111511083

• Advertisement
Advertisement