Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fast food sausage in Dublin?

Options
  • 01-10-2019 12:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 20

Used to live in Cork and loved me self a sausage from O’flynns from time to time.
    [url]Http://www.oflynnsgourmetsausages.ie/[/url]

Anyone know if there’s any similar place in Dublin city?

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,110 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dizzyblonde

Roy's Gourmet Sausages have a stand in the centre of the People's Park in Dun Laoghaire on a Sunday, they're served in a long soft roll with lots of sautéed peppers and onions, ketchup and mustard. They're also in Marlay Park in Rathfarnham on Saturdays.

Edited - Mod note: I've just realised you asked about Dublin City so I'll move this to the Dublin City forum.

Advertisement