Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GAP - Pedal Up

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭Plastik

When you're doing the Ticknock loop after you've climbed all the way to the top you descend the back side before climbing back up a fireroad again to the mast. When you hit that fireroad turn right instead of following the coillte loop back up the hill. You won't miss the gate

• Registered Users Posts: 190 ✭✭Bot1

Plastik wrote: »
    When you're doing the Ticknock loop after you've climbed all the way to the top you descend the back side before climbing back up a fireroad again to the mast. When you hit that fireroad turn right instead of following the coillte loop back up the hill. You won't miss the gate

Got it.
    Thanks lads!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,701 ✭✭✭bogmanfan

Bot1 wrote: »
    Cool. Can I ask where the gate is?

When you come to the end of the upper Metro trail in Ticknock turn right instead of left. The gate into the Gap is around 100m down the fire road on your left.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,970 ✭✭✭Tenzor07

C3PO wrote: »
    Takes me about 9 minutes to pedal up

This must have been on a bad day, 9 minutes!!?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,771 ✭✭✭C3PO

Tenzor07 wrote: »
    This must have been on a bad day, 9 minutes!!?

I was just making allowances for people like you who spend more time riding airplanes than bicycles!!!

• Advertisement
Advertisement