Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

best bargain telly (50"+)

Options
  • 01-10-2019 9:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 705 ✭✭✭

looking for a good deal on a telly. im thinking 55" 4k something like that. my current set up is i have my laptop hooked up to the telly and i watch most things through that. i never use any of the smart features on the telly and prob wont start now. picture quality is the most important i guess (and price!)

has anyone seen any good bargains?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 395 ✭✭whampiri

looking for a good deal on a telly. im thinking 55" 4k something like that. my current set up is i have my laptop hooked up to the telly and i watch most things through that. i never use any of the smart features on the telly and prob wont start now. picture quality is the most important i guess (and price!)

has anyone seen any good bargains?

Just got myself a 55" LG from Harvey Norman's @ 879. Picture and sound is great.

Advertisement