Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wi-Fi Calling on an iPad

Options
  • 02-10-2019 7:09am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,118 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I have Wi-Fi Calling on my iPhone and I also have an iPad Air 1. I can’t get Wi-Fi Calling on the Air even though all the settings are on. There is no option to “upgrade to wifi calling” on the iPad.

Am I right in saying that it is just for the cellular iPad models that have wifi as well?

Can someone check for me if they have the same devices as me.

Thanks...

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 39,438 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gumbo

Hi,

I have Wi-Fi Calling on my iPhone and I also have an iPad Air 1. I can’t get Wi-Fi Calling on the Air even though all the settings are on. There is no option to “upgrade to wifi calling” on the iPad.

Am I right in saying that it is just for the cellular iPad models that have wifi as well?

Can someone check for me if they have the same devices as me.

Thanks...

WiFi calling is linked to your network provider so I can’t imagine it being available on a WiFi only version of iPad.

Advertisement