Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Does Keycode work with Android 9 on phones?

Options
  • 02-10-2019 12:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

I am a BOL user and all was working well until yesterday when I went to log in with Keycode password.
    The system was telling me that I ahd Invalid Credentials. I remembered then that my phone updated its software over the weekend so I unintalled Keycode, reinstalled and got reset up on the system by the administrator. However, it is still not working. What do I do?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 490 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Jennifer

I am a BOL user and all was working well until yesterday when I went to log in with Keycode password.
    The system was telling me that I ahd Invalid Credentials. I remembered then that my phone updated its software over the weekend so I unintalled Keycode, reinstalled and got reset up on the system by the administrator. However, it is still not working. What do I do?

Hi David,

thanks for getting in touch with us here on Boards. We are very sorry to hear that you have been experiencing difficulty with logging into the Keycode app. In this instance we would recommend that the Administrator contacts our Business Online team on 1890 818 265 and one of our colleagues here will be happy to look into this.

Thanks Jen

Advertisement