Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

planning application drawings

Options
  • 02-10-2019 12:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 174 ✭✭

Hi ,Bought a house in Cork and looking to get a copy of the drawings
    Would i be able to get them on the county councils website as i have looked but cant seem to find them

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 39,322 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gumbo

oleard1987 wrote: »
    Hi ,Bought a house in Cork and looking to get a copy of the drawings
    Would i be able to get them on the county councils website as i have looked but cant seem to find them

When was the house built?

• Registered Users Posts: 174 ✭✭oleard1987

kceire wrote: »
    When was the house built?

Currently being built ,Roughly finished by November

Currently being built ,Roughly finished by November

Get the planing reference from the developer and then search on the council web site.

What housing estate is it and where?
    May be able to help you.

kceire wrote: »
    Get the planing reference from the developer and then search on the council web site.

What housing estate is it and where?
    May be able to help you.

Its cluain ard ,Blarney cork

• Registered Users Posts: 23,519 ✭✭✭✭ted1

They should be online. However the council won’t have the copyright do can’t give them to you.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,218 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

What was submitted may not also be what is built. I would be using them to buy furniture, carpets etc.

Literally just want them as a rough guide for flooring carpeting etc
    I managed to find them through the coco open viewer app but cant seem to access there website for some reason

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,218 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

I managed to find them through the coco open viewer app but cant seem to access there website for some reason

Take what you see on line with a pinch of salt.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,423 ✭✭✭wirelessdude01

Would the estate agent not be able to furnish you with these details?

No. I’d bet my house that the contract the op signed says that any plans attached are for illustration only. Final dimensions would only be got at snagging.

While not as common now I’ve seen people but if plans only for houses to have different layouts / internal dimensions. Nothing drastic but in some instances beds wouldn’t fit or sofas for example

• Advertisement

No, and nor should they.
    Use the plans to prepare preliminary duvet for fit out.
    But do not order anything until you measure that actual house you buy on the ground.

Advertisement