Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Problem with bills and meter.

Options
  • 02-10-2019 2:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi there, I lived in my apartment 8 years, my rent holder the credit union bank and 3 years ago manager was changed and I've got first bill 900€, after 2 months 1040€, when before I paid adequate amount max 250€, now I've changed contract to my name 26.04.19 and send my reading meter after 5 days I've got bill 1800€, and when I was in the bank I've seen a few violations. Please , you can help me found somebody who can help and meet with me see my bills and visit to the bank. Thanks. Best regards. 

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Electric Ireland: Una

Hi Nata890,

Thanks for getting in touch.

If you private message us the Electric Ireland account number, bill name, address, state for GDPR (Data Protection) that you are the account-holder, and confirm your telephone number, we can review the account as soon as possible.

Thanks again,
    Una

Advertisement