Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

shoot migrants in legs and build a giant alligator filled moat

Options
  • 02-10-2019 5:41pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,181 ✭✭✭

Heard this on the radio toady a source :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: said they heard Trump say this.

People who lap up this kind of media really are dumb nobody in power would say this not a chance.

How long is the US Mexico boarder that would be one hell of a moat filled with Alligators no crocs mind you the racists would not allow it.:D

I remember a few months ago the media reported trump suggested dropping nukes into hurricanes to break them up.

Next the media will be telling us Trump wants Sharks with Fricken lesser beams attached to their heads.

1l83iu.jpg

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,013 ✭✭✭✭James Brown

Heard this on the radio toady a source :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: said they heard Trump say this.

People who lap up this kind of media really are dumb nobody in power would say this not a chance.

How long is the US Mexico boarder that would be one hell of a moat filled with Alligators no crocs mind you the racists would not allow it.:D

I remember a few months ago the media reported trump suggested dropping nukes into hurricanes to break them up.

Next the media will be telling us Trump wants Sharks with Fricken lesser beams attached to their heads.

1l83iu.jpg

It's a fact boss. He wanted snakes in it too. WH staff priced it. He wanted illegal immigrants shot in the legs to slow them down.
    He wanted the fence/wall black so it would be hot enough to burn people. He wanted spikes.
    He's a card.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,181 ✭✭✭CinemaGuy45

It's a fact boss. He wanted snakes in it too. WH staff priced it. He wanted illegal immigrants shot in the legs to slow them down.
    He wanted the fence/wall black so it would be hot enough to burn people. He wanted spikes.
    He's a card.

And I suppose he wanted Mexico to feed and raise the Alligators too.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 14,312 ✭✭✭✭Thelonious Monk

I would imagine lots of posters on boards.ie would be in favour of this type of thing, not the pink haired SJWs though.

I would imagine lots of posters on boards.ie would be in favour of this type of thing, not the pink haired SJWs though.

Would you be in favour of Sharks with Fricken lesser beams attached to their heads.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 83,509 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

I think it was a stupid thing to joke about but now his supporters will use the absurdity of it to gaslight the 'fake news'

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

This has to be made into a Netflix movie

• Registered Users Posts: 40,236 ✭✭✭✭Boggles

Trump can can change hurricanes with a pen, he doesn't need nukes.

Trump-doctored.jpg

Overheal wrote: »
    I think it was a stupid thing to joke about but now his supporters will use the absurdity of it to gaslight the 'fake news'

No. It happened. He said it repeatedly. WH staff got a pricing on a moat. He might pass it off as a joke now but it certainly was not. He mentioned it numerous times. He told border guards to treat people throwing objects as armed and they can shoot them.
    Shoot Migrants’ Legs, Build Alligator Moat: Behind Trump’s Ideas for Border
    https://www.nytimes.com/2019/10/01/us/politics/trump-border-wars.html
    "Privately, the president had often talked about fortifying a border wall with a water-filled trench, stocked with snakes or alligators, prompting aides to seek a cost estimate," according to the book "Border Wars: Inside Trump’s Assault on Immigration."
    https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2019/10/02/donald-trump-tweet-didnt-want-moat-snakes-gators-border/3840244002/

• Registered Users Posts: 83,509 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

Knowing him he probably planned to clear the Everglades to get the number of gators he would want - to which I say f him.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,280 ✭✭✭✭Eric Cartman

Id love to feed the feminists to sharks but I don't think that much fat is healthy.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 26,280 ✭✭✭✭Eric Cartman

Because all ignorant people are slim?

you think the opposite of feminism is ignorance, womp womp. :rolleyes:

Slam dunk you're on fire tonight.;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,148 ✭✭✭Salary Negotiator

This thread is strange.

This thread is strange.

So is the media saying the President of the United States really said any of those things.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,644 ✭✭✭✭osarusan

So is the media saying the President of the United States really said any of those things.

Fox News suggesting he said at least some of it, and they are hardly out to get him.

"A source who was in the room at the time confirmed the conversation about shooting migrants in the legs to Fox News late Tuesday."

https://www.foxnews.com/media/trump-denies-snakes-alligators-border

I am surprised he is coming out and denying everything, rather than saying they were obviously just jokes and why are the press pretending they were serious ideas.

Nope, I think making an ignorant comment is a sign of it ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,987 ✭✭✭JohnMc1

1l83iu.jpg

Anybody who believes this is an idiot.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,124 ✭✭✭Odhinn

• Registered Users Posts: 911 ✭✭✭The Phantom Jipper

The man is a fool of the highest order. I wouldn't doubt for a second that he suggested any of these things.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,236 ✭✭✭mcmoustache

The funny part about it is that the staffers actually applied to get an estimate. If the story is true, there will be documents to back it up.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,074 ✭✭✭LoughNeagh2017

I wouldn't be a big fan of immigration, if peoples ancestors built up the country then it is them who should enjoy the rewards, it is kind of like your great grandfather building a big house and then you inherit it and invite Tom, Dick and Harry in to enjoy it. It's a clown world really, we have to treat Tom, Dick and Harry well or we are evil men even though if one moved to Harrys country he would be treated badly, I'll be glad to emigrate to the cemetery to be honest, chances are Harry will be the next grave down :(

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 27 youknowitstrue

Anonymous sources close to those familiar with the thinking of the President have heard that he is believe to be considering….(insert left wing paranoid delusions here)
    More lies that the Trump haters will lap up, are they even trying to make a realistic fake news story anymore?

Advertisement