Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Squash Ireland

Options
  • 02-10-2019 6:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14,225 ✭✭✭✭

So sooner or later they'll build unaffordable mansions on this site instead of badly needed unaffordable apartments, which they are wont to do on the Howth Road, but does anyone know why this site has been vacant for so long? I used to play squash there years ago, shame it didn't stay open.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,473 ✭✭✭Gloomtastic!

It’s where the new Mount Temple school is going to be built. Planning is meant to be going in this month but they’ve been saying that for years! :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 30,110 ✭✭✭✭odyssey06

It’s where the new Mount Temple school is going to be built. Planning is meant to be going in this month but they’ve been saying that for years! :rolleyes:

My fault. I objected to more wannabee Bonos in my vicinity.

"To follow knowledge like a sinking star..." (Tennyson's Ulysses)

Advertisement