Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Moneymanagers (AISP) that connect to Irish Banks?

• 02-10-2019 10:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi there,

I'm looking for a money manager like moneydashboard or mint that can connect as a TTP to Irish banks - specifically PTSB and BOI

Any suggestions on apps or services that can do this. I want to manage and create my own budgets with synced data from my accounts.

Any suggestions on available solutions?

Thanks very much

DW

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 103 ✭✭edunne2010

TOSHL works on Android and web based and most Irish Banks work,

• Registered Users Posts: 224 ✭✭KingCong

I used to use an app called BillGuard and it was great, connected to all Irish accounts and gave good spending analytics, but it was then bought by another company who changed its name to Prosper Daily and shut it down a couple of years ago. Haven't found a good replacement since, using Curve to fill some of the gap but it can't be used to track direct debits, standing orders etc. Will give the TOSHL trial a go, pity there's a subscription for it though.

Advertisement