Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Clips to put Aspire Nautilus AIO pods in?

Options
  • 02-10-2019 11:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 45

Hey guys. So this is a shot in the dark because I am pretty sure what I want doesn't exist, but does anyone by any miracle know if there is something I can buy or 3d print to clip my spare Aspire Nautilus AIO pods in when I am not using them? I keep 3 pods on me so I can swap flavours/have a backup if a coil dies mid-day. I keep them in little baggies in case of leaks but I am worried that the silicone plug will eventually pop out one day. What I would love to get is basically like a Aspire Nautilus AIO base but without a battery in it, (even better if it's shortened) so I can keep it clipped in and contained so the silicone bung doesn't get knocked loose. I hope that makes sense.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,634 ✭✭✭Mad_Mike

I'm on my 2nd one and the first one almost lasted the year, and I just keep a lid on the spare pod and I've never had an issue with leaks and I have yet to see the silicone plug come loose without actually removing it manually, but I totally understand the type of thing you're looking for alright.Would be a handy little thing to have

Advertisement