Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mortgage Cash Back offer deadline

Options
  • 03-10-2019 9:06am
    Registered Users Posts: 18

Hi

The mortgage cash back offer deadline is 31st December 2019. 

Will you extend the deadline?

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 490 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Jennifer

rangav wrote: »
    Hi

The mortgage cash back offer deadline is 31st December 2019. 

Will you extend the deadline?

Thanks

Hi rangav,

thanks for getting in touch with us here on Boards, nice to hear from you.

At present we do not have any information on this.

We would recommend that you keep an eye on our social channels and our website for any product announcements in relation to this.

Thanks Jen

• Registered Users Posts: 5 euromerp

I just heard from my BOI client manager and checked the website - the cash back has been extended to June 30. 

• Registered Users Posts: 4,683 ✭✭✭barneystinson

euromerp wrote: »
    I just heard from my BOI client manager and checked the website - the cash back has been extended to June 30. 

June 2030?!

Or the 30th June 2020...?

June 2030?!

Or the 30th June 2020...?
    oh good lord, i'm american that's how I do my dates. June 30, 2020.

You’re on an Irish forum, talking about Bank of Ireland’s domestic mortgage offering so don’t good lord me, when in Rome etc... ;)

• Advertisement

You’re on an Irish forum, talking about Bank of Ireland’s domestic mortgage offering so don’t good lord me, when in Rome etc... ;)
    just new the "you're in ireland now" thing would come up. I quickly posted a response because I remember someone having the question and i had the answer. Anyone with half a brain would know that it wasn't for June 2030. I was trying to help - You are just trying to be smart. 

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 7,683 Mod ✭✭✭✭delly

just new the "you're in ireland now" thing would come up. I quickly posted a response because I remember someone having the question and i had the answer. Anyone with half a brain would know that it wasn't for June 2030. I was trying to help - You are just trying to be smart. 

I knew exactly what you meant, as will 99% of other people. Please excuse the troll.

You’re right, I was being a smartass, but in my defence I did assume you were an Irish person using the American dating convention. You can have a pass, this time. But if you’re going to stay, you’ll need to get a sense of humour (with a u), learn how to say tomato, and figure out what a gherkin is.

• Registered Users Posts: 18 rangav

That's good news, thanks for the update.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 490 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Jennifer

Hi All,

Thanks for getting in touch with us here on Boards.

We can confirm that the Mortgage cashback offer has been extended and the closing date for this is the 30 June 2020.

For more information on this please see here.

We hope this helps, please feel free to get back in touch if we can help with anything else.

Thanks Jen

• Advertisement
Advertisement