Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Four people killed after knife attack in HQ of Paris police

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 579 ✭✭✭Veritas Libertas

My only outrage is americanised biased right wing posters such as yourself trying to make every topic an us and them narrative using twisted faux intellectualism.

You were the one who brought america into this thread and you keep doing it. Do you even realize how hypocritical you are?

It's hilarious how unaware you are.

I quoted Douglas Murray(english) talking specifically about Europe. You are lost in some world far far away from this one.

You have yet to address the point I made in that post; adding to the fact that you are only interesting in obfuscating discussion and denigrating the character of people you disagree with. You disgust me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,013 ✭✭✭✭James Brown

You were the one who brought america into this thread and you keep doing it. Do you even realize how hypocritical you are?

It's hilarious how unaware you are.

I quoted Douglas Murray(english) talking specifically about Europe. You are lost in some world far far away from this one.

You have yet to address the point I made in that post; adding to the fact that you are only interesting in obfuscating discussion and denigrating the character of people you disagree with. You disgust me.

All your quotes and links are usually American.
    I apologise for derailing the thread.
    Please go ahead and give your condolences for the victims.

Please go ahead and give your condolences for the victims.

Divert, obfuscate, denigrate, avoid the pressing question. Typical.

Divert, obfuscate, denigrate, avoid the pressing question. Typical.

What's the pressing question?

hqdefault.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 19,802 ✭✭✭✭suicide_circus

humans are pattern seeking animals

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,177 ✭✭✭Ironicname

Lol. Since it became apparent he's muslim, the victims haven't been mentioned.

Lol? Odd response.

When you posted that, the victims hadn't been mentioned because it was derailed by someonevwho fell over themselves to take a dig at the people who have a problem with islam because he thought the attacker wasn't a Muslim.

But yeah, keep going with your islamaphobia rhetoric. That's the main problem.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,496 ✭✭✭Will I Am Not

Sad indeed.
    With no Muslim element it'll no doubt drop off the first page.

Yet here we are a day later with 36 posts after a Muslim element was confirmed :confused:

Yet here we are a day later with 36 posts after a Muslim element was confirmed :confused:

So what? Did you notice all the concern for the victims? Yeah, me neither. It's a vehicle for a Muslim bashing thread. Very disrespectful IMO.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 42 johnmc76

Apparently he was reprimanded by his female superior over his refusal to engage with his female colleagues and thats what set him off.

Converts (to any religion) are often extremely zealous

Converts to other religions aren't throwing acid in people's faces, running people down with vehicles, stabbings, rapes and other violent crimes with monotonous regularity like with Muslims.

The extreme Christian will just light candles at Church for you and pray for you at Mass.

Trying to compare Islam [especially the violence from their members] to other religions is ridiculous.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,489 ✭✭✭SnakePlissken

So what? Did you notice all the concern for the victims? Yeah, me neither. It's a vehicle for a Muslim bashing thread. Very disrespectful IMO.

You don't give a single f"%k about these victims, your peremptory outrage in your first post proves as much.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,496 ✭✭✭Will I Am Not

You were the first to mention Muslims ffs :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,177 ✭✭✭Ironicname

You were the first to drive home the Muslim element. Lunacy

And then when it turned out to be a Muslim, you went on the defensive.

Where was your concern for the victims when you wanted to poke fun at your islamaphobes?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,844 ✭✭✭✭Danzy

Had been in contact with Jihadi groups.

• Registered Users Posts: 842 ✭✭✭Hego Damask

I was pointing out that people like yourself would have no interest, (when there was no Islamic connection). Now that there seems to be a Muslim connection, here you are with you faux intellectual Americanised musings.
    You are an alt-right sh*t disturber.
    You haunt these boards looking to stir up a them and us narrative. Nasty.

And you are an apologist for radical Islam.

Far far far worse...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,181 ✭✭✭CinemaGuy45

Ironicname wrote: »
    You were the first to drive home the Muslim element. Lunacy

And then when it turned out to be a Muslim, you went on the defensive.

Where was your concern for the victims when you wanted to poke fun at your islamaphobes?

People on the Left and Liberals are full of hate.

Sad news here lads, couldn't find a thread on it.
    Four people killed after gunman attacks bar in Kansas
    https://www.irishtimes.com/news/world/us/four-people-killed-after-gunman-attacks-bar-in-kansas-1.4041776[/quote]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,311 ✭✭✭✭weldoninhio

[/QUOTE]

Why didn't you start one? What has gun attack in Kansas got to do with a knife attack in Paris??

Why didn't you start one? What has gun attack in Kansas got to do with a knife attack in Paris??

Sorry, thought it was about attacks not just the Paris one. Feel free to ignore the Kansas attack.

• Registered Users Posts: 442 ✭✭SexBobomb

Sorry, thought it was about attacks not just the Paris one. Feel free to ignore the Kansas attack.

Thats low.
    Hope justice is served for those poor people.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 428 ✭✭blueshade

[/QUOTE]

A Muslim ISIS supporter slaughtered 4 of his colleagues because his female superior reprimanded him on his refusal to interact with his female colleagues. The French Police have been the target of ISIS for a number of years now. Why would you seek to derail this thread by bringing up an entirely unrelated incident, which happened in another country and has no bearing whatsoever on this case?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,644 ✭✭✭✭osarusan

You don't give a single f"%k about these victims, your peremptory outrage in your first post proves as much.
    Nobody does. It's all just point-scoring.

Some people who don't care about the victims would accuse others of not caring about the victims if the killer was shown to be an Islamist, and it would all happen the other way round if the killer was shown not to be an Islamist.

Truly a disgusting tactic, you knew exactly what you were doing.

The glee you must have undoubtedly imbibed upon when reading about this attack in Kansas and it's identical body-count is truly repugnant; "Come on you guys, we don't need to talk about this Islamic influenced mass stabbing in one of our closest neighbors, sure just as many people were shot nearly 7000km away in Kansas!"

Truly a disgusting tactic, you knew exactly what you were doing.

The glee you must have undoubtedly imbibed upon when reading about this attack in Kansas and it's identical body-count is truly repugnant; "Come on you guys, we don't need to talk about this Islamic influenced mass stabbing in one of our closest neighbors, sure just as many people were shot nearly 7000km away in Kansas!"

Any respect I had for that poster has disappeared immediately. What a horrible, disgusting attempt to score points. Totally uncalled for.

blueshade wrote: »

A Muslim ISIS supporter slaughtered 4 of his colleagues because his female superior reprimanded him on his refusal to interact with his female colleagues. The French Police have been the target of ISIS for a number of years now. Why would you seek to derail this thread by bringing up an entirely unrelated incident, which happened in another country and has no bearing whatsoever on this case?[/QUOTE]

it's sick.

Lads my point is most of you wouldn't have an interest if not for the Muslim angle. So cut the faux condolences and outrage.
    Create a Muslim thread and don't use these victims, who IMO you couldn't give two f***s about.

Lads my point is most of you wouldn't have an interest if not for the Muslim angle. So cut the faux condolences and outrage.
    Create a Muslim thread and don't use these victims, who IMO you couldn't give two f***s about.

If these people weren't victims of a muslim, you wouldn't care about any outrage or condolences.

Create a Muslim thread.

Not possible I'm afraid, unlike the Christianity forum, the Islam forum on Boards was locked permanently quite some time ago, mainly because, unlike Christianity which is openly (and most of the time quite rightly) open for critique, supporters of Islam prefer to close down debate, deny discussion, and snipe at other posters Ad infinitum in order to quell any voices of dissent... something you are evidently doing in this very thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,935 ✭✭✭enricoh

Any respect I had for that poster has disappeared immediately. What a horrible, disgusting attempt to score points. Totally uncalled for.

What a way to spend the day!

This excerpt from the Guardian's coverage of this terror attack is deeply troubling, these brutal stabbings were absolutely premeditated and not a "Lone-Wolf" event;

"He said Mikhaël H and his wife, 38, who is being questioned by police as a suspected accomplice, exchanged 33 SMS messages between 11.21am and 11.50am on Thursday. He said the subject matter of these messages were “exclusively religious” and ended with the words: “Allahu Akbar” and “Follow our beloved prophet Mohamed and reflect on the Qur’an”.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2019/oct/05/paris-police-attacker-a-radicalised-islamist-says-french-prosecutor

• Advertisement

osarusan wrote: »
    Some people who don't care about the victims would accuse others of not caring about the victims if the killer was shown to be an Islamist, and it would all happen the other way round if the killer was shown not to be an Islamist.

Adam Curtis describes this as "Oh, Dearism" because we feel there is nothing we can do, which leaves us feeling helpless and depressed.

But we do care about things like this but what can we do about it? Does virtue signalling sympathy of the victim's families do any good for anyone except make us feel better about ourselves?

Advertisement