Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Four people killed after knife attack in HQ of Paris police

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,311 ✭✭✭✭weldoninhio

Sorry, thought it was about attacks not just the Paris one. Feel free to ignore the Kansas attack.

“Four people killed after knife attack in HQ of Paris police“ - Yes the title is very misleading. Pathetic.

• Registered Users Posts: 842 ✭✭✭Hego Damask

A Muslim ISIS supporter slaughtered 4 of his colleagues because his female superior reprimanded him on his refusal to interact with his female colleagues. The French Police have been the target of ISIS for a number of years now. Why would you seek to derail this thread by bringing up an entirely unrelated incident, which happened in another country and has no bearing whatsoever on this case?

it's sick.

Can't wait to read Una Mullaly's and Louise O Neill's hit piece on the dangers of sexism and misogyny in the workpl......... oh wait - nevermind.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 660 ✭✭✭Tasfasdf

Lads my point is most of you wouldn't have an interest if not for the Muslim angle. So cut the faux condolences and outrage.
    Create a Muslim thread and don't use these victims, who IMO you couldn't give two f***s about.

This is coming from the guy who brought up Islam before it was ever mentioned fk me, amount of muck you post tells me you have way too much time on your hands.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,181 ✭✭✭CinemaGuy45

The left saying the right does not care about the victims.

The left go all out to make sure there are victims.

It is always the same on boards.ie after an attack which we call a truck attack a knife attack and so on never mention the Muslim welding the weapon.

No speculation until we find out 99% of the time it is indeed a MUSLIM attack.

The right wants to limit the spread of Islam the left wants no discussion of open boarders.
    As regards who does on does not care about victims what the left wants is what causing all the dead from Islamic attacks.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 428 ✭✭blueshade

There's a story in one of the papers today, I can't remember which one, where detectives who were colleagues of this man are worried for their safety because their personal information was found on a USB stick in the attackers home. They fear that their details have been given to ISIS.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,013 ✭✭✭✭James Brown

The left saying the right does not care about the victims.

The left go all out to make sure there are victims.

It is always the same on boards.ie after an attack which we call a truck attack a knife attack and so on never mention the Muslim welding the weapon.

No speculation until we find out 99% of the time it is indeed a MUSLIM attack.

The right wants to limit the spread of Islam the left wants no discussion of open boarders.
    As regards who does on does not care about victims what the left wants is what causing all the dead from Islamic attacks.

Pssst... I'm not the President of 'the left'.
    Nope, it's a complete lack of interest on Boards.ie after we find out it's not a Muslim. When it is, get the popcorn.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,177 ✭✭✭Ironicname

Pssst... I'm not the President of 'the left'. Nope, it's a complete lack of interest on Boards.ie after we find out it's not a Muslim. When it is, get the popcorn.

Hypocrisy at its finest. You delight at showcasing non Muslim events as if any criticism of Islam is moot due to bad "white" people.

It's possible to despise Islam, hate any needless violence and not be a white supremacist despite what you like to portray

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭Blueshoe

Ironicname wrote: »
    Hypocrisy at its finest. You delight at showcasing non Muslim events as if any criticism of Islam is moot due to bad "white" people.

It's possible to despise Islam, hate any needless violence and not be a white supremacist despite what you like to portray

Nobody cares anymore Isis outrage is so 2016. It's all about climate change which will wipe us all out in 12 years. Ok
    Please stop going on about Muslims

• Registered Users Posts: 728 ✭✭✭20Wheel

Sad indeed.
    With no Muslim element it'll no doubt drop off the first page.

Oops.

Putin is a dictator. Putin should face justice at the Hague. All good Russians should work to depose Putin. Russias war in Ukraine is illegal and morally wrong.

20Wheel wrote: »
    Oops.

Point stands. At the time there was no Muslim connection.
    Any non-Muslim attack doesn't warrant a thread. I guess those victims aren't important.
    Be honest it's a mechanism for getting your hate on.

• Advertisement

Point stands. At the time there was no Muslim connection.

I think you'll find there was.

/r/prematurecelebtation

Putin is a dictator. Putin should face justice at the Hague. All good Russians should work to depose Putin. Russias war in Ukraine is illegal and morally wrong.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 949 ✭✭✭Woodsie1

Pssst... I'm not the President of 'the left'.
    Nope, it's a complete lack of interest on Boards.ie after we find out it's not a Muslim. When it is, get the popcorn.

A whole 5 pages Matt,bet youve hardly touched the popcorn.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,489 ✭✭✭SnakePlissken

Any non-Muslim attack doesn't warrant a thread. I guess those victims aren't important.

Now that's just demonstrably false, so you're either willfully ignorant or you're lying to prove whatever point you have in your head yet can't quite put to words.

Could it be that your Spidey Senses only tingle whenever a thread that might critique Islam Ideology comes to be?

But I digress, this thread isn't about you, why you seek to derail the topic at hand I have only my suspicions.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,177 ✭✭✭Ironicname

Point stands. At the time there was no Muslim connection. Any non-Muslim attack doesn't warrant a thread. I guess those victims aren't important. Be honest it's a mechanism for getting your hate on.

Sorry? What was your point? You came on to point out that what people presumed was a Muslim attack wasn't a Muslim attack.

It was. Then you moved the goalposts. And looked like a tit when you revelled in the "fact" that it wasn't a Muslim.

You then doubled down by trying to equate it to a similar murder by somehow trying to downplay it by saying "hey guys, other people were killed by a non Muslim".

That in no way negates the fact that this Islamic fuelled murder is rightly condemned for what it was.

It's perfectly acceptable that regular Muslim attacks are highlighted. You seem to be offended that they are.

20Wheel wrote: »
    I think you'll find there was.

/r/prematurecelebtation

I think you got my point reversed ;)

I think you got my point reversed ;)

Keep digging.

Australia - - - >
    30 Miles.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,489 ✭✭✭SnakePlissken

Sad indeed.
    With no Muslim element it'll no doubt drop off the first page.

And yet, even WITH a Muslim element as it quickly transpired, this act of terror has readily fallen from the first page, proof we've all become jaded by these acts of cowardice and extreme barbarity.

Advertisement