Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Good Beginner Whey Protein?

• 03-10-2019 9:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 19

Hi guys

Like to think I get a good intake of protein from fish/chicken/eggs/Glenisk protein yoghurts but I’d like to supplement this as well with a couple of protein shakes a day for when I’m on the go/between meals/after work outs

I’m happy with my weight (6’2, 12.4 stone) but I’d like some gains on my biceps/triceps/shoulders, particularly on my arms

Work out for 35-45 mins a day 5 days a week, mostly weights, and get cardio going for runs

Again, something chocolatey would be awesome, mix it with unsweetened almond milk and a banana

Any suggestions welcome :-)

Beginner budget of 40 quid or there abouts!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,032 ✭✭✭colm_c

Bulk powders have a range of flavoured ones which are fairly decent.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,374 ✭✭✭bladespin

Myprotein Impact whey, great product and cheap (compared to some others).

MasteryDarts Ireland - Master your game!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,503 ✭✭✭Macy0161

Another vote for MyProtein Impact Whey, but whichever is the best value of myprotein and bulk powders.

Myprotein have 40% off at the moment. Once you get your first order/ supply, keep an eye on offers which can be up to 50% (it was at 50% a few days ago), or free delivery on any order. Bigger packs are also better value...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,332 ✭✭✭Always Be Closing

Is this MyProtein available over the counter? :-)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,670 ✭✭✭✭Alf Veedersane

Think they sell it in Bodyfirst. Probably a decent mark up on buying it online.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 29 abc2304

Yes, the BodyFirst stores in Dublin certainly used to stock, I'm not sure about now, but they have it on their website for €45 at the moment. I get mine from aobnutrition which has it for €37.99 (40% off) at the moment

Advertisement