Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Banned

• 03-10-2019 10:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 411 ✭✭

Waste of time but here goes anyway. Permanently banned from Political forums. Explanation sought, was told i was ignoring mods instructions? I can't report posts because apparently its spam but I get banned for a post all the time?

Not to mention the extreme leftist bias shown by several mods on the forum. If you are not going to allow both sides of the argument to be heard why even bother with a forum?

Comments

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,989 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

Apologies, but this has left unattended for far too long

I would normally overturn a sanction but given this is a permanent ban from Politics I would need to agree that with the local mods. More importantly though I will have a look at what led up to this ban and consider if a permaban remains appropriate (If I think it is another Admin can review my decision if you wish)

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,989 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

Post deleted

If you use this thread again to relay political views it will be closed and your appeal will fail

• Registered Users Posts: 411 ✭✭Enter name here

As previously stated your avatar relays your political views constantly, so why do the same rules not apply to you?

Ban upheld. Marking resolved

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement