Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hair/beauty Sunday of Oct bank holiday

Options
  • 04-10-2019 7:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,181 ✭✭✭

Hi

Just wondering would you know of any hair dressers and beauty salon open on the Sunday of October bank holiday weekend in galway city please?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 427 ✭✭45mhrc7evo1d3n

David Martin Hairdressing are open on Sundays in their Eyre Square Shopping Centre and New Dock Street branches. Unfortunately I’m not aware of any beauty salons open on Sundays.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,519 ✭✭✭GalwayGrrrrrl

What type of beauty treatments are you looking for? There are a few shops that do makeup (boots, brown Thomas etc). Also some of the nail places might be open.
    For hair, some of the Peter Mark salons open on Sunday’s.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,181 ✭✭✭molly09

Thank you both for replies. I have a event on that night that I would like to do hair and makeup for. I have booked my hair with David Martin(thank you!).
    Actually will try BT tomorrow to see can I book makeup in Mac or something .

Thanks again

Advertisement