Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Waterpik flosser

• 05-10-2019 7:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 536 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Just wondering if someone could help me out. I bought a waterpik flosser (electric)
    Have read all the instructions etc.
    When I insert the tip firmly into the handle. I am still getting a gap between handle and coloured top ring.
    Any tips? I am inserting it firmly. Maybe there is some sorta knack?

Thanks a mil

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 536 ✭✭✭Smile111

It clicks in and water goes in a little but does not come out. Have put it on highest speed. Thanks.

Update: had it on at high speed for 10 minutes today and still the water won't break through..

Any tips from Waterpik users ? Thanks

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,664 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

can you post a picture?

The one I have is all one unit, you put a new head on every few months but it just clicks into place.

• Registered Users Posts: 536 ✭✭✭Smile111

Brought it to my regular dentist surgery.She said she doesn't have a clue how to use it. Although it's usually the guy I attend there.
    I will bring it my implant dentist anyway.
    If all else fails. I will return. It should be pretty simple to use I imagine.

Advertisement