Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Do travellers circumsise their young?

Options
  • 05-10-2019 10:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,003 ✭✭✭

If you have WhatsApp, and you're a Millenial male, there's a good chance that you'll have been sent a video this week of a young traveller man pissing against the window of a kebab shop after one too many pints. It happens to the best of us. This poor man simply had the misfortune of being recorded.

The crass cameraman, from Dublin, is laughing hysterically as he zooms into the lad's penis and there appears to be no visible foreskin, just glands. I think the point of circumsision is for hygene, so circumsising a traveller makes little sense to me, but what do we think?

Is it a secret part of their culture or did the fella have it nipped off for medical reasons?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 147 ✭✭houseplant

They do if it's made from copper. Boss.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,467 ✭✭✭RocketRaccoon

It would have been hard to circumcise something that small tbf

• Registered Users Posts: 30,602 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

Mod noteMoved from After Hours to Current Affair, please follow local guidelines.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭dinorebel

Only if there's money in it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,653 ✭✭✭✭Plumbthedepths

Maybe it was bigger before the procedure...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,003 ✭✭✭Hammer89

He doesn't have a small penis. It looks that way - I'll give you that - but only because the fat around his pubes has grown over it. He's easily over 20 stone. If he lost weight he'd get his dick back.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,003 ✭✭✭Hammer89

Mod noteMoved from After Hours to Current Affair, please follow local guidelines.

No craic this place anymore. It was meant to be a funny thread. Now it has to be a serious one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,779 ✭✭✭1o059k7ewrqj3n

• Closed Accounts Posts: 964 ✭✭✭Reviews and Books Galore

I miss anglo saxons :(

• Registered Users Posts: 499 ✭✭greenflash

Take better aim then

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12,898 ✭✭✭✭Ken.

Mod-No idea why this was put here. Not putting it back either. Locked.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement