Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WWE Hell in a Cell 2019 SPOILERS

Options
  • 06-10-2019 6:31am
    Registered Users Posts: 8,891 ✭✭✭

So this PPV is tonight and only four matches are announced for it so far;

Seth Rollins (C) Vs The Fiend - HIAC match
    Becky Lynch (C) Vs Sasha Banks - HIAC match
    Bayley (C) Vs Charlotte
    Daniel Bryan and Roman Reigns Vs Rowan and Harper

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,182 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

One of the worst built PPVs I can remember in a long time. Expect another 4 or so matches to be thrown together throughout the day.

• Registered Users Posts: 38,455 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

Think the season premieres of Raw/SD have taken from this PPV and then them starting the buildup for Crown Jewel too

Cant see the Fiend winning the title and hope he doesn't lose clean to that dork Rollins. A no contest would be for the best

• Registered Users Posts: 29,133 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Not even the usual 205 title match since it's scheduled for NXT.
    I'd say we'll get at least 2 of the tag and IC/US title matches.

You'd think they'd use this to set up all the titles for the Draft.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,004 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

J. Marston wrote: »
    One of the worst built PPVs I can remember in a long time. Expect another 4 or so matches to be thrown together throughout the day.
    Well it's happening at the end of a big week for WWE and it's kind of an afterthought. I can see one of the women's title changing hands(the raw one based on where we think Becky will end up) and maybe the smackdown one although I don't want Charlotte to be a ten time champion this early on, and I like bayley but you'd assume she's going to raw with Becky and Charlotte going to smackdown.

Also why is the Seth Rollins match with the fiend happening tonight ? God be with the days when feuds built up and were left breath and by the time the payoff happened you as a fan couldn't wait to see it.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 11,348 ✭✭✭✭ricero

Undertaker to interfere and cost the fiend the win is my prediction

• Registered Users Posts: 60,698 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

Edge to spear everyone.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,611 ✭✭✭✭ERG89

Itssoeasy wrote: »
    Also why is the Seth Rollins match with the fiend happening tonight ?

Honestly they probably foreseen the build up being completely lost in between the FOX launch & the brand split so threw something at this PPV to justify it happening. Not saying they're right but I believe that was their thinking.

They should of put this on next Sunday

The draft is also a bit all over the place. Why not start it at this or even tomorrows Raw ??. So were getting another All rosters Raw and then its starting proper on Friday next

• Registered Users Posts: 86,713 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

No title defence for Lesnar sure what's new

• Advertisement

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    No title defence for Lesnar sure what's new
    Ah be fair he was on live TV on a Friday. You can't expect him to wrestle again two days later.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

Ah be fair he was on live TV on a Friday. You can't expect him to wrestle again two days later.

Fair point after his grueling match with Kofi :pac:

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,829 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Or 2 weeks or 2 months later either.

Do they do the watchalong for every ppv now?

Some HUGE matches announced...

Lacey vs Natalya
    Corbin vs Gable
    Bliss/Cross vs Kabuki Warriors for the titles
    Vikings and a mystery partner vs OC

The curiosity of Rollins/Fiend is carrying this entire PPV.

• Registered Users Posts: 86,713 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Fair point after his grueling match with Kofi :pac:

3 to 6 months recovery rest for Lesnar :P

J. Marston wrote: »
    Some HUGE matches announced...

Lacey vs Natalya
    Corbin vs Gable
    Bliss/Cross vs Kabuki Warriors for the titles
    Vikings and a mystery partner vs OC

The curiosity of Rollins/Fiend is carrying this entire PPV.
    Lacey vs natalya ? Well at least Lacey is in there with a vet. I doubt crossbliss are losing to the kabuki warriors.

Braun or Cedric to be the Vikings mystery partners

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,829 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

WWE backed themselves in a corner with Fiend Rollins in HITC. They did the same thing with Punk N Ryback at HITC too. And that worked out ok for Ryback.....

Loughc wrote: »
    WWE backed themselves in a corner with Fiend Rollins in HITC. They did the same thing with Punk N Ryback at HITC too. And that worked out ok for Ryback.....
    They did but the days as I said where a feud was left develop somewhat naturally. Take when Kane debuted at bad blood, the next night he destroyed the hardy boys and Paul bearer said that Kane would keep going until he got to the undertaker. I mean it’s not rocket science.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,891 ✭✭✭johnnyryan89

Loughc wrote: »

I can't see the match happening, something will have to happen like the fiend attacking Rollins before the match starts and he's unable to compete. Have this as your opening or mid way match and could help the Becky - Sasha feud if she's to drop the belt before the draft.

Fox were using the fiend big time during football games and then you had Bray doing the weather (not sure if that was Fox) so can only imagine he's going to Smackdown in the draft.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭Blue_Dabadee

I've never seen a weak build to a PPV like this since December to Dismember.

Cannot stand Natalya.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,138 ✭✭✭ThePott

I pointed out before that this PPV was going to be an absolute shambles.
    They totally screwed up the timing of everything. They made a big mistake having Clash of Champions just 3 weeks before this. Then with Raw Premiere, Smackdown and the draft luming they've left little time for a good build aside from feuds that were already in place and can't be arsed starting new stories for people changing brands. It also means some of the storylines willl be put on ice until probably around Survivor Series. Meanwhile they're already building nonsense for Crown Jewel.

If there was a PPV to build a week out it would be Crown Jewel but with Fox needing to be big, they have to put good stuff on TV now so all the attention to build will go to the Saudi show instead of this one. This is essentially Raw with HIAC graphics.

Will watch tomorrow but I'd be surprised if any titles change. Maybe a Charlotte win.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,108 ✭✭✭johnnysmack

Pyro!

The cell is still red.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭One More Toy

Spit swapping make out match

The cell is still red.

Well it is only Raw matches inside it, coincidentally enough

• Advertisement

CastorTroy wrote: »
    Well it is only Raw matches inside it, coincidentally enough

Yeah but I hate that they painted the cell red.

Advertisement