Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Tenerife recommendations

• 06-10-2019 10:39am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,220 ✭✭✭

Hi last year we stayed for a week in Paloma beach apartments in los christianos.
    The apartment was nice with poor WiFi. The walk in and out of town was by a dark area with some dubious characters around.

Is there an area people would recommend an apartment within walking distance of a resort

Thx

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 958 ✭✭✭Stratvs

I find Costa Adeje very good. It’s north of Las Americas but connected so you can walk from there alongside the water right through to Las Americas. The main beach in Costa Adeje is curved,clean (as are all beaches there) and safe. There are several more like it along the way to Los Cristianos lots of good restaurants and good shopping if you want it in Siam Mall (free shuttle buses). We usually just get something off booking.com and have never been disappointed. Look up skyline webcams there are a lot in and around Costa Adeje and you’ll get an idea.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,293 ✭✭✭McSween

I agree, Adeje is beautiful. The walk to Los Cristianos is fantastic.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Balmed Out

I stayed in a front line apartment that i booked via TripAdvisor, midway between los cristianos and playa America. Excellent location. Our yougest was two and a half and easily abke to walk to either.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 254 ✭✭FunkyDa2

Myself and Mrs FunkyDa2 are just back from an enjoyable 10 days in Puerto de la Cruz. We stayed in the Teneguia Apartments(basic, but clean) which has restaurants at street level, and is only a 20 minutes leisurely walk to the town centre.
    Puerto gets cloud most days(hence the agriculture around about), but it stays warm(we had temps in the high 20's).
    The downside is that it is 80kms from TFS Airport(the south one) which is 1.30 hours via the motorway(if there are no holdups).

:)

Advertisement