Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for a car park space in Dundrum

Options
  • 06-10-2019 12:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 27

Hello everyone,

I am looking for a car park space in Dundrum area to rent.
    Has anybody know who would like to rent out unused car park space, please ?

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,656 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

This app & website might throw up something
    https://parkpnp.com/ie/

• Registered Users Posts: 27 PlanBee

Hi Muahahaha,

Thanks a lot fot the https://parkpnp.com/ie/, it is good sourse, however there are one space only with the €812.50 monthly fee available which is too high

• Registered Users Posts: 19,656 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

Ok maybe try daft.ie they also advertise car park spaces. Another option might be to place a Wanted ad in the Dundrum Gazette. Also the Tesco in the shopping centre might have a community notice board where you could put an ad up too

• Registered Users Posts: 28,998 ✭✭✭✭AndrewJRenko

Park and Ride available for €5 a day at Balally Luas, so you could spin down to Dundrum on the Luas from there.

Muahahaha wrote: »
    Ok maybe try daft.ie they also advertise car park spaces. Another option might be to place a Wanted ad in the Dundrum Gazette. Also the Tesco in the shopping centre might have a community notice board where you could put an ad up too

These are very good ideas, I have a time till November and I will try this.

Thanks a lot again

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 27,163 ✭✭✭✭GreeBo

Could you not just do park & ride in Sandyford and luas it into Balally?

€4 a day parking and then get an annual tax saver ticket?

You can also do longer term parking in the Atlantic car park near in the luas in the industrial estate which would be cheaper again.

• Registered Users Posts: 653 ✭✭✭Gonad

Just take a drive to the area and find suitable parking on a road somewhere in the area . Not everywhere is pay and display .

• Registered Users Posts: 2,763 ✭✭✭Captain_Crash

Loads of estates in Dundrum where you can park for free and walk down to the village.

Park and Ride available for €5 a day at Balally Luas, so you could spin down to Dundrum on the Luas from there.

Thank you Andrew for the advice, it is really cheap even use the Luas, I will try to find a space at the Dundrum Shopping Centre area

Best regards

• Registered Users Posts: 15 patobanton

I know of one that is available to rent in a driveway . Where abouts in dundrum are you looking for ; its closr by to dominos pizza.
    Tks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 927 ✭✭✭greenttc

Gonad wrote: »
    Just take a drive to the area and find suitable parking on a road somewhere in the area . Not everywhere is pay and display .
    Loads of estates in Dundrum where you can park for free and walk down to the village.

Not fair on local residents and bad advice. Estates are being blocked up and causing big problems for residents. In some cases roads are so congested with people taking advice like this that emergency services would find it difficult getting in and out if necessary. Not to mind the danger it causes for younger children living in estates. People live there, its not a carpark.

Don't be so selfish to do this.

patobanton wrote: »
    I know of one that is available to rent in a driveway . Where abouts in dundrum are you looking for ; its closr by to dominos pizza.
    Tks

Hi patonbaton,

Thanks for the offer, it is not to far from domino pizza.
    Is it private space and what is conditions ?

Thanks

Advertisement