Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mpow H18

• 06-10-2019 5:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭

Just picked up a pair of these on Amazon for 34€ including delivery. Very good reviews and I don't think you can go wrong for that money. ANC can't compete with the likes of high-end Bose QC3 but good enough for a sub 50€ headset. Anyone using them?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,594 ✭✭✭smilerf

Just picked up a pair of these on Amazon for 34€ including delivery. Very good reviews and I don't think you can go wrong for that money. ANC can't compete with the likes of high-end Bose QC3 but good enough for a sub 50€ headset. Anyone using them?
    I have a set of the h12s on the way

• Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭Orderofchaos

smilerf wrote: »
    I have a set of the h12s on the way

Really happy with these, nice build quality, comfortable and better than expected sound quality and ANC. Hope you enjoy the H12's, they get great reviews too. Let us know what you think of them when you get them.

Really happy with these, nice build quality, comfortable and better than expected sound quality and ANC. Hope you enjoy the H12's, they get great reviews too. Let us know what you think of them when you get them.
    Will do thanks

Will do thanks
    very impressed with them.
    Build is sturdy.
    Alot better than the taotronics bh60 which broke on me.
    Funny sound is better with anc on which is weird

• Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭Orderofchaos

very impressed with them.
    Build is sturdy.
    Alot better than the taotronics bh60 which broke on me.
    Funny sound is better with anc on which is weird

Thanks for the feedback, yea, my H18 sound better with ANC on too. Apparently it's like that on most mpow headphones.

• Advertisement
Advertisement