Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to park in Dundrum for the cinema?

Options
  • 06-10-2019 5:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭

Actually going to a restaurant close to the cinema, but whenever I visit Dundrum Shopping Centre I am unsure where to park. Googlging it shows one answer saying level 3 of the multistorey, another recommending green level 1 or 2, and when you click the links the pages no longer exist.

Which entrance is the best to use for Cinema/Restaurant parking, and which level.... and colour car park etc?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,358 ✭✭✭✭salmocab

Park in the underground that has its entrance on the bypass and beside where Jamies restaurant is. I usually go down to level -3 the lift come up to just inside the center at the cinema and restaurant end

• Closed Accounts Posts: 109 ✭✭Invisibleman

Depends how incredibly lazy you are

• Registered Users Posts: 24,644 ✭✭✭✭punisher5112

There is a car park on the main road right beside it too.

Only cross the road then if you find a space.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,603 ✭✭✭coffeepls

salmocab wrote: »
    Park in the underground that has its entrance on the bypass and beside where Jamies restaurant is. I usually go down to level -3 the lift come up to just inside the center at the cinema and restaurant end

Green car park that is.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,358 ✭✭✭✭salmocab

coffeepls wrote: »
    Green car park that is.

Cheers thought that but wasn’t confident enough to commit to it

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭runswithascript

Thanks for the info people, Dundrum Woods entrance, green car park, level -3 it is.
    Depends how incredibly lazy you are

This made me LOL IRL :D

• Registered Users Posts: 10,322 ✭✭✭✭Marcusm

Thanks for the info people, Dundrum Woods entrance, green car park, level -3 it is.

This made me LOL IRL :D

It’s the Town Centre rather than the Shopping Centre which is further down the hill. The DLRCoCo surface car park on the Snadyford Road continuation of Dundrum Main Street is by far the easiest provided it is not full.

Advertisement