Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

VUE Limerick

• 06-10-2019 5:59pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,793 ✭✭✭

Anyone tried this cinema?

Online it costs 11.48e for 2 adults. Is it cheaper to buy tickets there? Saw ads for 4.99e.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,504 ✭✭✭sioda

Cheaper to buy there same for all cinemas in town. I like it usually pretty quiet

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,793 ✭✭✭masterboy123

I thought it's cheaper to buy online. Atleast once a week there is a day where online tickets are cheaper.

Will try out Vue.

Thank you :)
    sioda wrote: »
    Cheaper to buy there same for all cinemas in town. I like it usually pretty quiet

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,862 ✭✭✭un5byh7sqpd2x0

All cinemas in Limerick are €5 all day every day are they not? And more online

• Registered Users Posts: 8,926 ✭✭✭johnnyryan89

All cinemas in Limerick are €5 all day every day are they not? And more online

Think that's only VUE, though haven't been to any cinema since Show Time became VUE so not sure what the others charge. I know they had their five euro nights but the outside that I think they charged full price on the other nights.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 526 ✭✭✭yogalady

Vue and odeon 5euro any day any time since xmas last year.75cent dearer online due to booking fee.omniplex twice the price

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,793 ✭✭✭masterboy123

That clears up the doubt. Many thanks
    yogalady wrote: »
    Vue and odeon 5euro any day any time since xmas last year.75cent dearer online due to booking fee.omniplex twice the price

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,147 ✭✭✭Lord Spence

Vue is cheap but the seats are crappy and does have the odd idiot attending who feel the need to laugh and talk loudly throughout the whole film, this is probably not restricted to Vue but it has happened twice to me already this year, thinking the lower price will attract more messers though

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,504 ✭✭✭sioda

I was in Vue now on 2 occasions and they stopped the film and threw out a few people who were being noisy and gave everyone else comps for a next visit

Advertisement