Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

'Bad gateway' message on website

Options
  • 06-10-2019 7:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,597 ✭✭✭

Hi, I am getting a message 'Bad gateway' on boi online. It is fine on my phone but the interface on the phone is not as good as the full one on my computer. I tried clearing cache and restarting my laptop, no joy.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 555 ✭✭✭Caryatnid

tdf7187 wrote: »
    Hi, I am getting a message 'Bad gateway' on boi online. It is fine on my phone but the interface on the phone is not as good as the full one on my computer. I tried clearing cache and restarting my laptop, no joy.

I see the same intermitently for months. It's not your laptop, issue is at BoI side. If you are stuck, bankofireland.com works when boi doesn't.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,597 ✭✭✭tdf7187

^ cool, many thanks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 218 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Kathryne

Hi Tdf7187,

Thanks for reaching out to us here, hope you're keeping well.

We've just replied to your post on your second thread if you'd like to take a look.

Many thanks,
    Kat

Advertisement