Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

'Bad gateway' message on website

Options
  • 06-10-2019 7:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,597 ✭✭✭

Hi, I am getting a message 'Bad gateway' on boi online. It is fine on my phone but the interface on the phone is not as good as the full one on my computer. I tried clearing cache and restarting my laptop, no joy.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 218 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Kathryne

Hi Tdf7187,

Thanks for getting in touch with us here on Boards.ie.

We're very sorry to hear that you're having difficulty logging into your Online Banking. We've double checked and the websites 365online.com and bankofireland.com are operating as normal.

If you're still experiencing any difficulty can you advise what website and browser you are accessing? We would recommend to delete your browsing history and cached data/cookies before attempting to log in again.

Many thanks,
    Kat

Advertisement