Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Twirl Orange

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

I’ve seen there is a limited edition fry’s Turkish delight lemon flavour, was going to buy but didn’t cause I’ve a feeling it won’t be nice.

Dime bars lemon though are nice.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 20,366 Mod ✭✭✭✭RacoonQueen

fin12 wrote: »
    I’ve seen there is a limited edition fry’s Turkish delight lemon flavour, was going to buy but didn’t cause I’ve a feeling it won’t be nice.

Dime bars lemon though are nice.

Saw them in Dealz too. Dealz is great for the UK stuff that we don't get anywhere here or to nab it before it gets into Irish supermarkets. I don't eat that sorta thing much but I always like going to look at it :D

• Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭Doyler99

Picked up a few in Dunnes the other day.....my god they are ridiculously tasty especially with a cuppa!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,283 ✭✭✭SourSessions

You can get a 15% discount with subscribe and save with amazon right now...a whole 12p :P

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B07YGSYDVR/ref=ox_sc_act_title_3?smid=A3P5ROKL5A1OLE&psc=1

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 20,366 Mod ✭✭✭✭RacoonQueen

You can get a 15% discount with subscribe and save with amazon right now...a whole 12p :P

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B07YGSYDVR/ref=ox_sc_act_title_3?smid=A3P5ROKL5A1OLE&psc=1

Actually tempted to buy one bar to see how they package it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,283 ✭✭✭SourSessions

Actually tempted to buy one bar to see how they package it.

I did that. Just comes in one of their standard brown cardboard envelopes.

Advertisement