Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Manchester United Teamtalk/Transfer Rumours/Gossip 2019/20

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,399 ✭✭✭xtal191

Come on lads, no chance Leicester can outrun us, didn't you see us run against champions elect Liverpool? Everything will begin to click in another 6/7 transfer windows

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,113 ✭✭✭✭Mantis Toboggan

Weepsie wrote: »

They've got 80 million in the bank courtesy of their much better scouting/recruitment policy and Man United too

Absolutely, wouldn't be surprised to see Woodward offer 90 million for Vardy.

Free Palestine 🇵🇸

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,375 ✭✭✭Indestructable

VW 1 wrote: »
    Then fúck them, if they can't play with the right attitude then there's no place. I'd rather have an average player working hard than a class player not bothered.

Agree completely! Alluded to in my first post.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Imagine when your kids are growing up and they ask what did you get up to on a bankholiday weekend.... Ahh my child I went online and thanked posts in the man united thread.

Anyway haven't been on in a while great to see the team has settled down and the fitness training has started paying off.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,982 ✭✭✭MeMen2_MoRi_

Leicester scored the same amount of goals in one game that United have in 12 games!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,511 ✭✭✭VW 1

Have Leicester scored the same amount of goals in one game that United have in 12 games?

I'd suggest google would answer that.

Sounded a bit harsh, wasn't meant that way.

In short, football would annoy ya.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,982 ✭✭✭MeMen2_MoRi_

VW 1 wrote: »
    I'd suggest google would answer that.

Sounded a bit harsh, wasn't meant that way.

In short, football would annoy ya.

Wasn't suppose to be a question that got posted, was a question I typed first then I went and checked and yeah what I seen was true. 13 goals all season!!! Them 4 against Chelsea is some serious blip on the radar.

Fun stat. There's only 2 keepers who have seen their team score 9 goals and keep a clean sheet.. father/son Peter and Kasper.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,353 ✭✭✭Cotts72

Anyone been keeping an eye on Krzysztof Piatek at Milan, think he's on a barren run at the moment but available for 35mill. Remember hearing great things before he signed for them. Linked with us and Chelsea as per every striker

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

DAILY MIRROR

•Real Madrid are to offer Gareth Bale plus £90m to Manchester United in an attempt to land Paul Pogba, according to reports from Spain.
    •Thomas Muller has distanced himself from reports linking him with a move to Manchester United.

Manchester United and Barcelona are reportedly targeting Inter Milan star Lautaro Martinez.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,737 ✭✭✭Hococop

DAILY MIRROR

•Real Madrid are to offer Gareth Bale plus £90m to Manchester United in an attempt to land Paul Pogba, according to reports from Spain.
    •Thomas Muller has distanced himself from reports linking him with a move to Manchester United.

Manchester United and Barcelona are reportedly targeting Inter Milan star Lautaro Martinez.

£160 million, not a hope in hell I want bale

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,762 ✭✭✭bmcc10

McGinn, Grealish or Luiz of Villa would all walk into are midfield

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,834 ✭✭✭✭Strumms

Ademipo Odubeko on his way to West Ham, this doesn’t make great reading...

https://www.teamtalk.com/news/man-utd-lose-prolific-young-striker-odubeko-to-west-ham

• Registered Users Posts: 6,586 ✭✭✭jaykay74

ricero wrote: »
    Brendan Rodgers or Eddie Howe next lads.

State of this place, fckn pathetic. No action taken against the obvious. Haha, get fcked.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,353 ✭✭✭Cotts72

Strumms wrote: »

https://www.teamtalk.com/news/man-utd-lose-prolific-young-striker-odubeko-to-west-ham

Who knows, maybe the player was the issue. United have a decent youth setup at present

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 18,419 Mod ✭✭✭✭DM_7

Strumms wrote: »

Can you expand on what does not make great reading?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,495 ✭✭✭✭bucketybuck

DM_7 wrote: »

When you click the link the page loads but there is this pop up message asking you to either pay or turn off adblocker. Thats not great and I didn't get past that part.

jaykay74 wrote: »
    State of this place, fckn pathetic. No action taken against the obvious. Haha, get fcked.

What's the bets you'll magically get a card....no bias though,no bias at all in the forum. Feedback was a resounding success.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,369 ✭✭✭✭Liam O

If only there was someone who has a long history of thanking posts in opposition threads while not posting in them themselves so they could figure out the thanking thing too. But maybe that's just wild speculation on my part.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,006 ✭✭✭beno619

Cotts72 wrote: »
    Who knows, maybe the player was the issue. United have a decent youth setup at present

Yeah be strange for a youth player to be jumping ship now.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,511 ✭✭✭VW 1

What's the bets you'll magically get a card....no bias though,no bias at all in the forum. Feedback was a resounding success.

10/10, would participate again.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,306 ✭✭✭✭Drumpot

beno619 wrote: »
    He hasn't had to do a "rebuild" and his Leicester team don't look that fit. :rolleyes:

But around the time Ole was permanently appointed to answer your question.

Putting aside Ole , this is what really annoys me about the spinster bullsh*t narrative being spun by Woodward.

Why is United the only club that seems to need complete rebuilds? How can one club supposedly pick so many bad managers who make so many bad signings?

Brendan Rogers nearly won the league with Liverpool. Klopp did the same. Maybe that club is just so well that managers can thrive at it.

Leicester won the league with Ranieri and is now in good shape under Rogers despite selling ole of their best players to us. Maybe it’s a club that’s just run better then ours that helps managers and players thrive?

Does anybody actually believe anything Woodward says at this stage?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,288 ✭✭✭fatherted1969

Think pogba is saving himself for a Jan move myself

• Registered Users Posts: 6,586 ✭✭✭jaykay74

I wont be posting in the soccer forum again. Best of luck in the future lads.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 54,640 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

Don't be like that jay :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,834 ✭✭✭✭Strumms

DM_7 wrote: »

A player who has played well, contributed with performances and goals decided West Ham is a better fit for his talent.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,116 ✭✭✭✭RasTa

Not sure who is having a worse season so far. Us, the mods or VAR

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,495 ✭✭✭✭bucketybuck

VAR is active. And impartial.

Ah Jay, don't let a tiny minority of manchildren bring you to that. They are 3 points clear in the league with a game in hand but a few can't stop dipping in here regularly to get the joy they truly need in life. That in itself should be enough to keep the laughter going. That's before you even consider the likes of Bad Martin Tyler and 'What about Ron Atkinson?'

• Another good poster down

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,019 ✭✭✭✭adox

I wouldn't blame you in the slightest.

A joke shop at this stage.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,220 ✭✭✭Jurgen The German

adox wrote: »
    I wouldn't blame you in the slightest.

A joke shop at this stage.

Hilariously bad.

A poster that was carded for trolling does the EXACT SAME THING on a number of occasions after they were carded and nothing happens.

Elsewhere multiple people accuse posters of multi accounting which is against the charter and nothing is done.

There are mods around here that are as useful as a speeding van where everyone knows the camera is turned off. The aesthetics of doing a job is there for all to see but the action that's supposed to be behind it simply isn't.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,369 ✭✭✭✭Liam O

And there you have it folks.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,136 ✭✭✭✭Rayne Wooney

I like the way he waits until there’s a reaction so a couple of United supporters can also be carded

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,667 ✭✭✭Whatsisname

I think I’m probably one of the youngest posters in here and I will never for the life of me wrap my head around the immaturity of other posters on this forum. It’s ****ing mad.

It's an absolute disgrace that things have been allowed go like this!!!! People have been saying it for years and it's been ignored and ignored its gradually gotten worse and worse until things fall to what you think is a new low.

Oh no everything is fine its all under control we have enough people in charge to make the correct decision we don't need anymore help, We can allow experienced people go and it dont matter we got it covered.

Well let me Tell you it's not covered its a bloody mess and has been a mess for ages it's actually a joke how bad it's gotten!!!!! Things need to change.

Yep Get Woodward and Ole out before we are relegated.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,220 ✭✭✭Jurgen The German

jayo26 wrote: »
    It's an absolute disgrace that things have been allowed go like this!!!! People have been saying it for years and it's been ignored and ignored its gradually gotten worse and worse until things fall to what you think is a new low.

Oh no everything is fine its all under control we have enough people in charge to make the correct decision we don't need anymore help, We can allow experienced people go and it dont matter we got it covered.

Well let me Tell you it's not covered its a bloody mess and has been a mess for ages it's actually a joke how bad it's gotten!!!!! Things need to change.

Yep Get Woodward and Ole out before we are relegated.

tenor.gif

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,911 ✭✭✭Chuck Noland

tenor.gif

Miss you buddy

tenor.gif

We all miss you <3

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 54,640 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

ugh I just realised we're not on UK tv tomorrow and my dodgy provider is ****e these days

• Advertisement

Headshot wrote: »
    ugh I just realised we're not on UK tv tomorrow and my dodgy provider is ****e these days

Feel free to send me an old pm there mate if you need help.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,156 ✭✭✭✭pjohnson

I think I’m probably one of the youngest posters in here and I will never for the life of me wrap my head around the immaturity of other posters on this forum. It’s ****ing mad.

I dunno about youngest but I think I heard adox is the oldest. :pac:

He predates time itself from what I've heard :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,592 ✭✭✭✭Trigger

pjohnson wrote: »

I can confirm that he has first hand knowledge that Duncan Edward's was the greatest ever United player

Let's just say When adox was a young boy a scroll delivered by horseback was social media.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,333 ✭✭✭brinty

pjohnson wrote:
    I dunno about youngest but I think I heard adox is the oldest.

He predates time itself from what I've heard

Adox started the troubles I heard ;)

brinty wrote: »

Shots fired!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,156 ✭✭✭✭pjohnson

brinty wrote: »

The ones that exincted the dinosaurs is it?

The ones that exincted the dinosaurs is it?

Adox is a surviving dinosaur :)

jayo26 wrote: »
    Adox is a surviving dinosaur :)

Adrianosaurus

Trigger wrote: »
    Adrianosaurus

Adoxysocksysaurus

I must have a quick re-read of the updated charter...........Very fishy how a clamp down was promised but it's like the wild west.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement